Pages: 1 ... 112 113 114 [115]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New Manager thread part (96837494)  (Read 140039 times)
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #1710 on: Today at 08:17:27 »

If it’s Gunning, I’m done 100%.

If it’s Adams I’ll pick and choose depending upon my fickleness at the time.
newmarket red
, ; . ' ?

Thrives on negativity.

Ignore
« Reply #1711 on: Today at 08:28:36 »

If it’s Gunning, I’m done 100%.

If it’s Adams I’ll pick and choose depending upon my fickleness at the time.
i honestley wont bother with either appointments they just dont learn im not not putting up with another season like the one just finished broken promises lies and deceitfully  have done it for me now.us fans deserve more we realy do.
iParadise

Ignore
« Reply #1712 on: Today at 08:33:25 »

Wheres's all this Adam's hate coming from? The guy's got promotion twice out of L2. Yes, his last two roles havent gone to plan but let's not forget Wellens failed twice after leaving us. Adam's would be a million times better than Gunning, and he's certainly not a company man... (and for that reason, it's why probably why Gunning will get the job today  )
« Last Edit: Today at 08:37:24 by iParadise » Logged
newmarket red
, ; . ' ?

Thrives on negativity.

Ignore
« Reply #1713 on: Today at 08:38:43 »

Wheres's all this Adam's hate coming from? The guy's got promotion twice out of L2. Yes, his last two roles havent gone to plan but let's not forget Wellens failed twice after leaving us. Adam's would be a million times better than Gunning, and he's certainly not a company man... (and for that reason, it's why probably why Gunning will get the job today  )
no hate for adams but just dont think it will work again.
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #1714 on: Today at 08:47:14 »

no hate for adams but just dont think it will work again.
Lets not get too carried away.  Nothings happened yet and there’s fuck all we can do about it anyway.
Could be an unexpected overwhelming appointment occurring in the background.  (Probably not). 

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #1715 on: Today at 08:57:13 »

Adams makes sense under the principle that we keep signing strikers who've been shit for Bradford and they keep coming really good, so might as well see if managers have the same thing going on. Sort of an anti feeder club where Bradford bomb people out who subsequently are great for us.
Pericardinho

Ignore
« Reply #1716 on: Today at 08:59:18 »

What actually happened to Jake Young after he went back? he seems to have barely played?

Was he injured or just out of favour?

They'd of been better off leaving him with us to score another 7 or 8 goals and really inflate his value.
UTR

Ignore
« Reply #1717 on: Today at 09:13:02 »

On a different note, can we not have repeated shouts of  “have patience, the better players come later in the window” this summer. We know there’s truth to that for well run clubs who are aiming to add the cherry on the top to their already established squad but let’s not use it as an excuse for our case of waiting until the last minute with a small squad in hopes of getting players cheaper when they have exhausted all possible other options first.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #1718 on: Today at 09:15:28 »

What actually happened to Jake Young after he went back? he seems to have barely played?

Was he injured or just out of favour?

They'd of been better off leaving him with us to score another 7 or 8 goals and really inflate his value.

Played a bit so they couldn't sell him then got injured. Obviously no idea what offers were on the table but can't help think they'll regret not selling him then.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #1719 on: Today at 09:29:31 »

Lets not get too carried away.  Nothings happened yet and there’s fuck all we can do about it anyway.
Could be an unexpected overwhelming appointment occurring in the background.  (Probably not). 

I thought something was happening yesterday, today or is it now tomorrow🤣

So, give no fucks
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #1720 on: Today at 09:32:07 »

Continuity of what though? I guess he knows the way the club works and the recruitment setup is that's what you mean
Continuity of bad results I would imagine.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #1721 on: Today at 09:35:02 »

Continuity of what though? I guess he knows the way the club works and the recruitment setup is that's what you mean
Clem knows the way to his house...
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #1722 on: Today at 09:37:53 »

Clem knows the way to his house...
That sounds way more menacing that it is meant to I am sure Cheesy

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #1723 on: Today at 09:45:43 »

That sounds way more menacing that it is meant to I am sure Cheesy
Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 112 113 114 [115]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: