Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Ok Who Fucked Off The Poxford Fans Saturday???  (Read 1031 times)
STFC_Gazzza

« on: Monday, March 3, 2008, 17:17:50 »

Forest Green play down concerns
Forest Green Rovers
Forest Green Rovers chairman Colin Gardner insisted there were no major crowd problems during his side's home game against Oxford United on Saturday.

Oxford fans made up more than half the crowd of 1,624 and several of them contacted BBC Oxford complaining that there were not enough seats available.

Gardner suggested difficulties were minor but added lessons would be learned after the 0-0 draw.

"All we were trying to do was give them a seated area undercover," he said.

A couple of people from here - not Oxford United supporters - were rather stupid

Forest Green chairman Colin Gardner

He explained it was not possible to open terracing for visiting fans once the game was underway.

He said: "We took advice from the police, but from a safety point of view it was OK."

And Gardner criticised home followers who displayed the colours of Oxford's rivals Swindon Town.

"A couple of people from here - not Oxford United supporters - were rather stupid. Generally the Oxford supporters were well behaved and I have no problem with them," he added.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/f/forest_green_rovers/7274857.stm
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, March 3, 2008, 17:22:10 »

A lot of Forest Green fans follow Swindon too + there are a lot of Swindon fans in Gloucestershire...Should be expected really!
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #2 on: Monday, March 3, 2008, 17:27:48 »

He He He

That made I giggle.
red macca

« Reply #3 on: Monday, March 3, 2008, 17:29:32 »

It made me giggle this time aswell

http://www.thetownend.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27663&highlight=
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Monday, March 3, 2008, 17:50:39 »