Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Adver News: Let the search begin  (Read 7282 times)
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Wednesday, June 1, 2011, 18:37:57 »

£400,000 - we should be so lucky.
Dozno9

« Reply #31 on: Wednesday, June 1, 2011, 18:55:35 »

His form was patchy because the said manager who all of a sudden rates him at 400k kept dropping him or fucking him around

Ferry was dropped and fucked about but seemed to play well. JPM was patchy before he was dropped, that's why he was dropped.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #32 on: Wednesday, June 1, 2011, 19:42:47 »

My point was more tongue in cheek and alluding to the fact that people think that wilson would want him or that jpm would want to join him
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Wednesday, June 1, 2011, 19:56:22 »

Ferry was dropped and fucked about but seemed to play well. JPM was patchy before he was dropped, that's why he was dropped.

Wrong,Ferry was a shadow of his former self(on loan).

And he got out of condition and for me that is just not on as a pro who is paid good money.
JPM is a good player but needs to play a forward role,not as expected last season to be constantly back tracking covering in a defensive mode.
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Wednesday, June 1, 2011, 21:45:02 »

Quoted just in case.

So you want to see his knackers?
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #35 on: Wednesday, June 1, 2011, 22:15:51 »

So you want to see his knackers?
I'm 20 stone and I haven't seen them for fucking years. I presume they're still there. Such is my confidence that a £400k to Sheff utd won't materialise. In fact, I'll open it up a bit and say that £400k anywhere.
Dozno9

« Reply #36 on: Thursday, June 2, 2011, 06:29:45 »

Wrong,Ferry was a shadow of his former self(on loan).

And he got out of condition and for me that is just not on as a pro who is paid good money.
JPM is a good player but needs to play a forward role,not as expected last season to be constantly back tracking covering in a defensive mode.

JPM was playing wide right at the start of the season and then when the results started going belly up that's when his position started to get messed about with.

I agree with Ferry and in another post I comment how out of shape he got but then played well when he came back and got several MoM's IIRC but that is probably testament to how shit the rest of the team were.

I said Ferry played well which he did why is that wrong? I didn't say he was back to his 'old' self.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Thursday, June 2, 2011, 09:53:26 »

Back on topic...

Di Canio's interview on the OS is pretty interesting. Looks like he's looking at 5 "quality" players, 3 from abroad and 2 from the UK. He was a bit vague but the ipression I got was that he's confident of getting three or four of them in.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: