Pages: 1 ... 2990 2991 2992 [2993] 2994 2995 2996 ... 3979   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: STFC Transfer Rumours  (Read 9027173 times)
@MacPhlea

Ignore
« Reply #44880 on: Thursday, January 27, 2022, 22:59:50 »

Someone you can't take your eyes off of?
Frankie Valli ?
Boy About Town
Pricko

Often outnumbered, never outgunned.

Ignore
« Reply #44881 on: Thursday, January 27, 2022, 23:01:12 »

I know I keep saying it but the club have said from day 1 there will be no blow ya socks off type signings so I'm not sure why people are hoping for one.

I still think we will get Barry, a good centre half and an experienced striker, I'll be delighted with that

Jonny Williams was a solid signing

Now, ain't that just like me?
Pericardinho

Ignore
« Reply #44882 on: Friday, January 28, 2022, 07:36:40 »

Grant to Scunthorpe all but confirmed
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #44883 on: Friday, January 28, 2022, 07:40:11 »

Jonny Williams was a solid signing
Very true and reed i just think the blow your socks off signings are not going to happen. There are people on Twitter genuinely hoping we sign Charlie Austin ffs
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #44884 on: Friday, January 28, 2022, 07:51:18 »

Very true and reed i just think the blow your socks off signings are not going to happen. There are people on Twitter genuinely hoping we sign Charlie Austin ffs

Getting confused, we already have an Austin in the club. Xavier.
Hyabb17

Ignore
« Reply #44885 on: Friday, January 28, 2022, 08:34:41 »

TRANSFERS

Unlikely to be anything done before Saturday, but BG expects "two or three" to be done by close of play Monday.

Garner says if the club could play a little bit more money, certain deals would be done by now. In that sense, it's a bit frustrating, but it is what it is.

TYREECE SIMPSON

No change with Tyreece. He was called back because they wanted to agree a new deal with him. If he agrees one then he would be allowed back out on loan.

It was one that was out of our hands. Ipswich have been very open throughout the whole process.

The initial conversation was that he would come back if he agrees a new deal, but he'll have to do it quickly.

KAINE KESLER-HAYDEN

The situation is similar with Kaine. If he goes back out on loan, he may well come here. But Town have had no update.

It's worth noting Villa did sign Calum Chambers yesterday, so that might help Town's cause...
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #44886 on: Friday, January 28, 2022, 09:03:37 »

Grant to Scunthorpe appears to be doing the rounds on Twitter. Good for him if he has got a move, makes sense for all parties if he's not going to play here.
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #44887 on: Friday, January 28, 2022, 09:03:59 »

Garner on Louie Barry:

"I like Louie as a player and have known him historically from West Brom, he is a fantastic talent and I have seen a lot of him. He is a player that is very very talented and we want to bring talented players to this football club.

"Any player coming to this football club, the first you will hear about it is when he is announced. I don't like commenting on players from other clubs and we go through the correct channels with every signing we make. I am still really positive we can get the players in that we want."

To me sounds like a deal they’re trying to get over the line
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #44888 on: Friday, January 28, 2022, 09:18:08 »

Perhaps it's the innocence of youth enjoying the exuberance of the freedoms from Covid restrictions* but there are some absolutely ridiculous takes on Twitter that I really think need to be either ignored, or taken with a kilo of salt. People aren't genuinely expecting us to sign Charlie Austin, are they ignoring that for that to happen QPR would have to terminate his contract and him to take a gargantuan pay cut to drop 2 divisions? They are 4th in the Championship! Although I note that he wasn't in the squad for their 0-0 draw at home to Swansea, so perhaps there is a chance after all!

*or they are just thick as mince.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #44889 on: Friday, January 28, 2022, 09:19:58 »

TRANSFERS

Unlikely to be anything done before Saturday, but BG expects "two or three" to be done by close of play Monday.

Garner says if the club could play a little bit more money, certain deals would be done by now. In that sense, it's a bit frustrating, but it is what it is.

TYREECE SIMPSON

No change with Tyreece. He was called back because they wanted to agree a new deal with him. If he agrees one then he would be allowed back out on loan.

It was one that was out of our hands. Ipswich have been very open throughout the whole process.

The initial conversation was that he would come back if he agrees a new deal, but he'll have to do it quickly.

KAINE KESLER-HAYDEN

The situation is similar with Kaine. If he goes back out on loan, he may well come here. But Town have had no update.

It's worth noting Villa did sign Calum Chambers yesterday, so that might help Town's cause...

Is there a loan window as well or do all deals have to be done by COB Monday? (assuming emergency loans for keepers the only option for that route)

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
Hyabb17

Ignore
« Reply #44890 on: Friday, January 28, 2022, 09:30:06 »

Is there a loan window as well or do all deals have to be done by COB Monday? (assuming emergency loans for keepers the only option for that route)

I think Monday's it, all deals need to be completed by 11pm.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #44891 on: Friday, January 28, 2022, 09:51:48 »

I think Monday's it, all deals need to be completed by 11pm.

Danke.

Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #44892 on: Friday, January 28, 2022, 09:52:28 »

Colchester and Scunthorpe after Anthony Grant
Also Scunny, FGR and Exeter.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #44893 on: Friday, January 28, 2022, 10:36:09 »

Also Scunny, FGR and Exeter.

Good luck to him but Forest Gump would fuck me off.

Clems Army!
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #44894 on: Friday, January 28, 2022, 10:41:36 »

I wish the club would stop announcing new commercial partnerships on Twitter starting 'Swindon Town are delighted to announce an exciting' which is all that appears on my phone notification so I think incoming signing and instead its Padel Tennis.....
Pages: 1 ... 2990 2991 2992 [2993] 2994 2995 2996 ... 3979   Go Up
Print
Jump to: