Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 11   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: This is a thread about Telly  (Read 18927 times)
Jade

« Reply #45 on: Friday, December 11, 2009, 21:06:55 »

I dont watch much TV sport aside...Secret Millionaire i enjoy,not the nine oclock news is good some weeks.
Liked Trawlermen also...comedy on TV is dire at present.

The new season of scrubs (US) is a bit shitty. The new BBC comedy Bog Top gave me a little bit of a chuckle, but it's only because of the immaturity of it - Tony Robinson is in it, nothing like BA though.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Friday, December 11, 2009, 21:11:40 »

Tony Robinson is good at everything he does...shame he supports Brittle shitty.
flammableBen

« Reply #47 on: Friday, December 11, 2009, 21:20:43 »

I caught a bit of the first episode of that circus thing, thought it was pretty dire. A review I heard said it gets a bit better though, and that it was baffling they started with such a weak episode.

The BBC are desperate for a family friendly comedy to replace My Family. Which I still unfortunately catch from time to time. It thought it was pretty awful anyway, but it's got laughably bad in the way it's dragged on for too many series. Zoë Wanamaker and Robert Lindsay actually refused to do one of the scripts recently because they thought it was so bad.

Tony Robinson is indeed a bit of a legend.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Friday, December 11, 2009, 21:22:26 »

I also love Spooks.

I love its crazy plots and how no charachter is safe from death.

But I miss Zoe because Keeley Hawes is yummy.

/
W56196272
Stef Troll

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Friday, December 11, 2009, 21:31:57 »

Ive been watching   'how i met your mother '     such a funny programme,  recomend it to anyone
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Friday, December 11, 2009, 21:43:54 »

I also loved the West Wing,I grieved a little bit when I finished the last one from the box set.Brilliantly written,I also like Studio 60 but that got panned and didnt make a second series.I wonder what Aaron Sorkins working on now,im going to check.

/
W56196272
Doore

« Reply #51 on: Friday, December 11, 2009, 22:30:24 »

Gavin and Stacey
I defy anone to say this isnt brilliant,

I've not read the rest of the thread but this is so very, very true.
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Saturday, December 12, 2009, 00:00:19 »

Big fan of the slightly unknown US series Burn Notice. Think Sky might show it? Not sure. Very silly but entertaining. Fringe is very good aswell.

I see Men and Motors do some old school football with The Big Match Revisited. Don Rogers playing for Palace the other day.
Doore

« Reply #53 on: Saturday, December 12, 2009, 00:07:02 »

gavin and stacey barely raises a chuckle from me but it's not bad.benidorm was better.

Each to their own...

... but wrong, wrong and wrong.  Gavin and Stacey is fantastically written, well acted and identifies small areas of everyday life and parodies them (e.g. ordering a curry scene, last episode).

Benidorm is one of the worst comedies ever made.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Saturday, December 12, 2009, 00:08:38 »

identifies small areas of everyday life and parodies them

Sounds like Michael McIntyre to me, who polarizes opinions like anything

I've not seen any Gavin and Stacey at all, I have an issue with starting watching programs I've missed the start of. But then again, I watched four series of the Peep Show and laughed once, despite being a fan of Mitchell and Webb, so what do I know?
flammableBen

« Reply #55 on: Saturday, December 12, 2009, 00:13:01 »

Michael McIntyre is very very shit, and anybody who likes him is very very wrong.
Doore

« Reply #56 on: Saturday, December 12, 2009, 00:18:28 »

A bit unfair fB - one in twenty of his jokes are mildly amusing.

I'm seeing Sean Lock in February but am trying to get tickets for Reginald D Hunter - a comedy genius.
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Saturday, December 12, 2009, 02:24:59 »

I fucking love Sean Lock, he brightens up any quiz show. Can't help feel he should have been a bit better than he is though.

...Not watched 15 storeys for ages.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Saturday, July 3, 2010, 07:50:30 »

RIP Mel from Benidorm

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/news/a237152/benidorm-actor-geoffrey-hutchings-dies.html
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Saturday, July 3, 2010, 08:13:56 »

telly on the main is bobbins.

Thank goodness for Sky Sports, Movies and Dave or I would have nob all to watch!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 11   Go Up
Print
Jump to: