Pages: 1 ... 832 833 834 [835] 836 837 838 ... 845   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New beginnings - 25% Truth, 80% Bollocks  (Read 1213821 times)
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #12510 on: Wednesday, April 24, 2024, 17:48:10 »

Someone remind me, is there a severe implication of going into admin (beyond the obvious fact we are in Admin), because of the number of times its happened to the club before?

Not my area of expertise but wouldn’t we need to actually owe external people / companies money to be put into admin.

The easy work around is ‘director loans’ so the club don’t owe companies money (used to be HMRC who kicked up I think)

So, taking some things as said (yeah I know) in theory the only person the football club owes money to is Clem - who I’d say is unlikely to put the club into admin because he’d lose out financially

Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #12511 on: Wednesday, April 24, 2024, 18:04:25 »

Well the club does have external debts still, just not as many as before.

What it does have is cashflow issues, which is more often than not the problem.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #12512 on: Wednesday, April 24, 2024, 18:35:10 »

Not my area of expertise but wouldn’t we need to actually owe external people / companies money to be put into admin.

The easy work around is ‘director loans’ so the club don’t owe companies money (used to be HMRC who kicked up I think)

So, taking some things as said (yeah I know) in theory the only person the football club owes money to is Clem - who I’d say is unlikely to put the club into admin because he’d lose out financially

The Directors loans didn't grow, in fact they likely reduced because the long term debt to Axis did grow, by a greater amount than the long term debt in total.

The amounts we owe to trade creditors almost doubled, these are amounts due in <12 months and the type of people who would end-up submitting winding-up orders.  Our total short term debt increased from 2.98m to 3.48m.  That was to end of May 2023, so it won't have gotten much better since then I assume.
Outletred

Ignore
« Reply #12513 on: Wednesday, April 24, 2024, 18:54:29 »

If true that would be absolutely spectacular and show that those constantly defending the Morfuni mob really are in the minority now.

Can’t see how they’d get through the summer with so little by way of cash flow so hopefully brings things to a head once and for all!

This. Maybe it will force his hand into a sale.

Does seem odd that there has been zero effort put into selling season tickets surely if it was BAU he would be driving his lorry around by now
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #12514 on: Wednesday, April 24, 2024, 19:37:55 »

But conversely, if it was a sale it should be bau as without it debts will pile up on the business and devalue it? Or is that naive
TailBetweenLegs

Ignore
« Reply #12515 on: Wednesday, April 24, 2024, 22:35:02 »

These people really need to start going public with this
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #12516 on: Wednesday, April 24, 2024, 22:49:08 »

Spoke to the supplier of the CCTV and alarms today, hang about, surprise, surprise, they've had no payment since the summer. No longer monitoring any sort of security issue.
Surely if true then it’s again an example of the Trust being asleep at the wheel. They’ve basically got an asset with no security which would surely be a breach of the JV agreement? Can our resident Trust board members confirm if they are aware of this?
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #12517 on: Wednesday, April 24, 2024, 22:57:38 »

This sort of thing should be reported on.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #12518 on: Wednesday, April 24, 2024, 23:04:03 »

It would also likely invalidate the insurance of the CG as well which is surely an explicit requirement in the JV lease?
dogs

Ignore
« Reply #12519 on: Thursday, April 25, 2024, 08:19:00 »

Trying to find out more details of exactly what they provide and who they are etc, as was a chance conversation when playing bowls! Can only take the info on face value, and can't see why someone would bullshit on that, of course it depends on what they actually supply to the club and the extent to which they're involved with coverage etc.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #12520 on: Thursday, April 25, 2024, 09:52:50 »

I don't subscribe to where there is smoke there is always fire.....but there is a fucking lot of smoke about at the moment.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #12521 on: Thursday, April 25, 2024, 11:08:52 »

Surely if true then it’s again an example of the Trust being asleep at the wheel. They’ve basically got an asset with no security which would surely be a breach of the JV agreement? Can our resident Trust board members confirm if they are aware of this?

Where’s the duty of care to all supporters inside the stadium if the CCTV isn’t active.

So, give no fucks
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #12522 on: Thursday, April 25, 2024, 11:32:50 »

I see the non working CCTV wasn’t mentioned when that lady noticed one in her lav last week.
dogs

Ignore
« Reply #12523 on: Thursday, April 25, 2024, 12:39:57 »

Where’s the duty of care to all supporters inside the stadium if the CCTV isn’t active.

Can't see it being like that as you can see the operators on a matchday but more if there's a security issue on non matchdays ie an alarm goes off and no-one responds, or whether the day to day cameras are actually working or being maintained.
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #12524 on: Thursday, April 25, 2024, 12:56:27 »

I'd imagine that the matchday control room at corner of Town End & DRS is still manned by or has a plod presence?

CCTV is mentioned in EFL ground regs & copy and pasted into the CG ground regs as well.
No explicit mention that it has to be in working order but the inference is that it should be.

If it's not operational on non matchdays then now is the time for OFUC OUFC to be scrawled on the pitch.

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
Pages: 1 ... 832 833 834 [835] 836 837 838 ... 845   Go Up
Print
Jump to: