Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: SIGN HIM UP, SIGN HIM UP, SIGN HIM UP  (Read 5234 times)
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #15 on: Thursday, November 26, 2009, 10:10:28 »

I think that you where just whooshed chubbs.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Thursday, November 26, 2009, 13:17:49 »

surely they are a parent club, we are a feeder club to them as they feed us players in a sence.
just as in clubs like chippenham and supermarine are our feeder clubs

I'm going to have to stab you*.

*In MW2.
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Thursday, November 26, 2009, 13:26:36 »

I'm going to have to stab you*.

bring it!!!

tonight? mano a mano 1v1??

*In MW2.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Thursday, November 26, 2009, 13:52:28 »

Erm. washing my hair!

Should get some time tonight.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Thursday, November 26, 2009, 13:53:56 »

Erm. washing my hair!

You haven't got any!
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Thursday, November 26, 2009, 14:08:15 »

Seems a bit strange for them to agree an extension of the loan and then have Ferry come out and say he wants to make the move permanent. Wouldn't he have said something to them before about it when they were discussing the loan extension? Maybe Fitton put him up to it to put some pressure on Celtic?

I guess the big question is how much Celtic would want for him and how much we'd pay. Given that he's only 21 and has only played a dozen or so games total, surely he can only get better and better? Worth £500k I reckon, a couple of good seasons with us and he'll be worth a good few quid.
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #21 on: Thursday, November 26, 2009, 14:26:38 »

Seems a bit strange for them to agree an extension of the loan and then have Ferry come out and say he wants to make the move permanent. Wouldn't he have said something to them before about it when they were discussing the loan extension? Maybe Fitton put him up to it to put some pressure on Celtic?

I guess the big question is how much Celtic would want for him and how much we'd pay. Given that he's only 21 and has only played a dozen or so games total, surely he can only get better and better? Worth £500k I reckon, a couple of good seasons with us and he'll be worth a good few quid.

Simply, get him until the end of the season then sort out the perm deal. If we signed him now would cost us more IMO. Lets just get this season out of the way, or if contract talks break down Celtic could have taken him back in Jan so good move IMO.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Thursday, November 26, 2009, 16:11:54 »

You haven't got any!
having children does that to you.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Thursday, November 26, 2009, 16:14:24 »

having children does that to you.

Hes already receeding Batch
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Thursday, November 26, 2009, 16:16:15 »

Celtic rate him quite highly hence why they ensured he signed a new contract before he left on loan, I suspect there is little chance of a permanent deal, just the player sounding off that he is enjoying 1st team football, more than likely pushing for a place in celtic's first team next season.

Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Thursday, November 26, 2009, 16:39:20 »

Cunt. So are you.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Thursday, November 26, 2009, 17:48:41 »

Kojak by 30
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #27 on: Thursday, November 26, 2009, 17:53:39 »

Celtic rate him quite highly hence why they ensured he signed a new contract before he left on loan, I suspect there is little chance of a permanent deal, just the player sounding off that he is enjoying 1st team football, more than likely pushing for a place in celtic's first team next season.

Seems more likely to me that with the money problems at Celtic they wanted him to sign a new contract so if/when he leaves they get a fee for him instead of him saying what he has now and being able to join us for next to nothing when a tribunal has to happen.Just covering themselves imo
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Thursday, November 26, 2009, 18:11:33 »

Come on Fitton get him in!
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Thursday, November 26, 2009, 18:14:27 »

Seems more likely to me that with the money problems at Celtic they wanted him to sign a new contract so if/when he leaves they get a fee for him instead of him saying what he has now and being able to join us for next to nothing when a tribunal has to happen.Just covering themselves imo

That's my take on it as well. He'd have been able to sign a pre-contract in January and I'm not even sure it would go to a tribunal as he's currently registered with the Scottish FA - it could have been a freebie.

I wonder if a straight player swap with Morrison is a possibility? It would work for me.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: