Poll
Question: Legend or Idiot?  (Voting closed: Sunday, February 27, 2005, 20:37:15)
Legend - 18 (52.9%)
Idiot - 10 (29.4%)
Sniff sniff I dont care about Premeirship football - 0 (0%)
Yeovil Red you are the King of football posts! - 6 (17.6%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Mourinho  (Read 8727 times)
DMR

« Reply #30 on: Monday, February 28, 2005, 20:18:37 »

He's class because he makes he laugh. The gesture to the scousers was pure gold (at the press my arse)
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Monday, February 28, 2005, 23:25:53 »

Oooooh, we're horrible dirty smelly thieving benefit swindling Scousers who have been hurling vile disgusting abuse at you for the whole game but when you put your finger to your lips for three seconds you sooooooooooo incited us.  YOU'RE A DISGRACE!

Nice one Jose Wink
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Monday, February 28, 2005, 23:36:33 »

I was in a pub in Cardiff just down the road from the millenium stadium which was absolutely packed with Liverpool fans and they were furious with Mourinho, practically throwing stuff at the tv and shouting abuse at him, it was great. Cheesy I was trying not to laugh, didn't manage it though.
Marie

« Reply #33 on: Tuesday, March 1, 2005, 12:26:20 »

Think the bloke is way too arrogant and one day will get in trouble.
I wonder whether that will be before or after Chelsea get stripped of all their money and posessions after it being found to be stolen/drug/prostitution money.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Tuesday, March 1, 2005, 12:30:29 »

Yeah give the prossies and druggies their money back, you nasty Russian!!
Spud

« Reply #35 on: Thursday, March 3, 2005, 06:02:15 »

I like his press conferences where he can be funny but he oversteps the mark when it comes to his arrogance.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #36 on: Thursday, March 3, 2005, 08:02:55 »

Quote from: "Spuddy_STFC"
I like his press conferences where he can be funny but he oversteps the mark when it comes to his arrogance.

i think he's justly arrogant. when he says fans don't have a clue about football he is 90% right (10% are Reg type people  Soapy Tit Wank )

we haven't been involved in the game, we don't know the inner workings of a football club. JM does, and he must know a lot because Chelski are in a league of their own at the moment. Fair enough, the arrogance is not just if they were 2nd and 9 points off the top spot, but at the moment that's not happening. I'd prefer a manager to be arrogant than over-chew gum whilst whinging the referee didn't give you those 6 dodgy penalties to the media
Barry Potter

« Reply #37 on: Thursday, March 3, 2005, 12:25:15 »

Quote from: "Marie"
Think the bloke is way too arrogant and one day will get in trouble.
I wonder whether that will be before or after Chelsea get stripped of all their money and posessions after it being found to be stolen/drug/prostitution money.

More likely Abramovich will get bored and call in his loans sending Chelsea into bankruptcy. Soapy Tit Wank
DMR

« Reply #38 on: Thursday, March 3, 2005, 19:18:51 »

Quote from: "Spuddy_STFC"

He's earning the right, he's clearly a 1 in a million coach/manager.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: