Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Stuart Pearce  (Read 1458 times)
yeo

Ignore
« on: Sunday, April 2, 2006, 21:37:09 »

Best manager ever

We were so spineless it was frightening," said Pearce. "Myself and the players were a disgrace.

"Our supporters deserved a hell of a lot better then that. We showed no courage to win the ball.

"I thought we were absolutely awful, from start to finish. I thought the keeper's done okay, but the rest were awful.

"Credit to Middlesbrough, they came here to fulfil a fixture between two tough games and couldn't believe their luck.

"If I was a supporter I'd be disgusted with that performance. We weren't good enough today, a million miles away."

He's the best most honest bloke ever.

/
W56196272
Spud

« Reply #1 on: Sunday, April 2, 2006, 21:38:54 »

Yeah i saw this on SS earlier, fair play to him for admitting that they were awful.

He also said that if he was one of those players he'd be ashamed to go home and look my kids and wife in the eyes.

Psycho will always be a legend.  Smiley
ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, April 2, 2006, 21:45:19 »

He is the best English manager we have-
a true professional and an insperational leader ( calm down Ron - you'll want to have his babies! )
DMR

« Reply #3 on: Monday, April 3, 2006, 11:53:57 »

Give him the fucking England job and get it over and done with please FA. Legend.
Rossi

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Monday, April 3, 2006, 11:57:33 »

Can you ever imagine Arsene Wenger saying something like that.

reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Monday, April 3, 2006, 12:17:02 »

Quote from: "Rossi"
Can you ever imagine Arsene Wenger saying something like that.
No.

I'm not sure he is ready for the international stage yet, but would definitely like to see him given the job at some stage
Spud

« Reply #6 on: Monday, April 3, 2006, 12:31:53 »

Quote from: "dave_m_russell"
Give him the fucking England job and get it over and done with please FA. Legend.

Yes
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: