Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: My big meeting/hearing: advice  (Read 921 times)
Gazza's Fat Mate

« on: Thursday, November 29, 2007, 12:37:39 »

I am having to attend a big meeting/hearing to discuss serveral million pounds worth of claims against a certain water company. I am shitting myself. There will be my client, the solicotor intrcusted by me, two baristers for our side and on the other side there will be three techincal people from the water compnmay, their solicotor, and they are also bring a few barstiers. I am shitting myself i have been to meeting, court hearings before but never been to one on this scale I am abit worried that all these people will think I am just alittle stupid kiddie and won't listen to me despite the fact that I am perfectly capable of dealing with any issue that should arise etc. arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr so scared! on the plus side i do have some new shoes that are nice and shiney and i have brought a snappy new suit, tie etc
genf_stfc

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, November 29, 2007, 12:44:25 »

when it turns out that the meeting room has provided Evian for everyone to drink, point out that thats because it isn't safe from the tap
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, November 29, 2007, 13:21:32 »

Court hearings are scary as fuck. I've done Majistrates (sp) and Crown court.

Just speak clearly and don't panic.
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, November 29, 2007, 13:28:37 »

get your dick out and shout "wahey!"

It'll go down a treat
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, November 29, 2007, 13:36:53 »

why not sing the judge a little song?
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, November 29, 2007, 14:09:20 »

I hope they dont say Gumbo in the hearing or your go all buttyGood luck fatty

Gazza's Fat Mate

« Reply #6 on: Saturday, December 1, 2007, 09:24:26 »

updatre: all went well and I quote big importnat solicotr speaking to my boss on the phone "yeah gfm was verry good didn't say much but when he did comment it was conice and extremly ueful and sometines it is best not to speak no gfm was very good glad he came" I stayed out boozinf with this chap till we were both shitface brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!! "gfm your top lad" Beers  Beers  Beers  Beers  Beers  Beers  Beers
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: