Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Campbell Case  (Read 3868 times)
yeo

Ignore
« on: Friday, May 15, 2009, 15:13:36 »

A 14 year old and his dad found guilty of unacceptable abuse towards Sol Campbell.

imagine getting a 4 year ban at 14 years old Huh? That kids going to be considered a legend in the play ground!

Its total bollocks,the time is coming when you wont be able to shout anything at football.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/article/ALeqM5hCcIi-OCJStZdnmjJbfLdBAj0NkA

/
W56196272
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #1 on: Friday, May 15, 2009, 15:16:55 »

Was this the chant about hanging from a tree? I thought it was pretty funny to be honest.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Friday, May 15, 2009, 15:19:28 »

According to the radio, the hanging from a tree chant wasn't what they were actually prosecuted for, it was for calling him a "gayboy"

Blimey, they've just criminilized 13 year old boys lock, stock and barrel.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Friday, May 15, 2009, 15:19:39 »

Saw that, but what about the bloke who got 5 years on the sex offenders list for trying to procure a prostitute for his 14 yr old son. That kid will be ripped in the playground.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/nottinghamshire/8052090.stm
Spy

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Friday, May 15, 2009, 15:29:55 »

What was the chant? Theres been such a big deal over it. I need to know.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Friday, May 15, 2009, 15:30:46 »

It wasnt the hanging one,it was something to do with Aids I think.

/
W56196272
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Friday, May 15, 2009, 15:36:20 »

It's the same song, hanging with a tree rhymed with HIV. Can't remember what the full chant was though, I'm sure it's googleable.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Friday, May 15, 2009, 15:38:20 »

yes you're right

/
W56196272
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Friday, May 15, 2009, 15:39:42 »

Is Campbell really a gay?
Spy

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Friday, May 15, 2009, 15:53:02 »

From a footie blog...

This was the chant, sang to the tune of Lord of the Dance:
“Sol, Sol, wherever you may be
You’re on the verge of lunacy
And we don’t give a fuck if you’re hanging from a tree
You Judas cunt with HIV.”

The other chant which is apparently another fans’ favourite for Campbell is this one:

“He’s big
He’s black
He takes it up the crack
Sol Campbell, Sol Campbell.”

Sol’s brother is currently in prison, serving a 12-month sentence for attacking someone for suggesting that Sol was gay.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Saturday, May 16, 2009, 00:40:28 »

Saw that, but what about the bloke who got 5 years on the sex offenders list for trying to procure a prostitute for his 14 yr old son. That kid will be ripped in the playground.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/nottinghamshire/8052090.stm
I saw the headline along the lines of "Man tried to get prostitute for his 14 year old son" and thought "Well, that's not a bad swap"
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Saturday, May 16, 2009, 01:05:23 »

The chant doesn't seem that bad, you also have to cut them some leeway as its difficult coming with stuff that rhymes and make sense - maybe they had to go with something a bit more offensive than they were planning purely on a musical composition basis.

What pisses me off is that if a fan does something bad they get banned from grounds, yet when a player does something bad they get a slap on the wrist. If a player commits assault (punches, elbows, stamps, kicks) on the pitch against another player they normally get no more than a 3 match ban, if a fan does the same to another fan they'll get a minimum 1 year ban from all football grounds and a criminal record.

Before anyone says that's different - it isn't. If anything its the players that should get the harsher penalty.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Saturday, May 16, 2009, 07:04:01 »

Seems bloody harsh punishment for the crime.

Does this mean half the town end will be banned for singing homophobic chants (town full of faggots, we can see you holding hands) at the batty boy fans? Will I get investigated for calling them batty boys on here. Where the fuck is the line drawn?
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Saturday, May 16, 2009, 13:28:41 »

The line is drawn when you aim your chant at a certain individual...if i was in this group of fucking morons chanting these songs aimed at one individual i wouldnt feel proud and i for one wouldnt have no sympathy at anyone getting nicked for it...get a life and grow up,theres youngsters in the ground listening to this crap...cant believe people are on here defending these lowlife..maybe if you had family who are gay,black or suffering from aids you wouldnt think it so unimportant to a player...its football not war.
The police have to make a stand at certain points and have to draw the line,if it was one of our players taking flak the same as Campbell got i would be a little pissed off to say the least if no action was taken....whats wrong with Tottenham reject etc,its expected and players will expect this..i like to think Batch that you would draw your own line before singing the filth they were.
Spencer_White

« Reply #14 on: Saturday, May 16, 2009, 13:56:47 »

In real life hundreds of crimes far worse than this go unpunished everyday.

There is nothing wrong with football fans being extreme and rediculous.

Free expression for fans. Whoever it offends.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: