Pages: 1 ... 3981 3982 3983 [3984]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: STFC Transfer Rumours  (Read 9144532 times)
iParadise

Ignore
« Reply #59745 on: Today at 08:41:16 »

Looks more like McGurk's agent has pulled together a showreal for any projected suiters to me, not sure how that translates to him signing a new contract with us, or did i miss something?

If that was the case, why miss out all the Leeds u21 goals? I’m about cynical as they come, but to be fair, it does seem positive. He’s also re-uploaded the Swindon photos you took down about a month ago.
« Last Edit: Today at 08:48:02 by iParadise » Logged
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #59746 on: Today at 08:59:01 »

If that was the case, why miss out all the Leeds u21 goals? I’m about cynical as they come, but to be fair, it does seem positive. He’s also re-uploaded the Swindon photos you took down about a month ago.

Fair enough, i am more cynical than most at the moment i realise that.  My view is, if you are trying to get a lge1/2 club, you pull together the best bits of actually doing it in the EFL rather than the U21/U23 league.  Mind you having read that we are supposed to be signing 5 players this week then this adds more creadence to it, signing a player that you already hold the registration for should be a lot easier than not.  Also having sat next to McGurk at the sponsors dinner, he was very much up for signing for us - maybe they have upped the contract offer from the traditionally STFC token offer to a genuine more acceptable offer.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #59747 on: Today at 09:46:01 »

Fair enough, i am more cynical than most at the moment i realise that.  My view is, if you are trying to get a lge1/2 club, you pull together the best bits of actually doing it in the EFL rather than the U21/U23 league.  Mind you having read that we are supposed to be signing 5 players this week then this adds more creadence to it, signing a player that you already hold the registration for should be a lot easier than not.  Also having sat next to McGurk at the sponsors dinner, he was very much up for signing for us - maybe they have upped the contract offer from the traditionally STFC token offer to a genuine more acceptable offer.

Or maybe he was waiting to find out the manager wouldn’t be Gav
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #59748 on: Today at 09:53:12 »

Hope you had a good holiday Smiley

We've released a lot of dead wood so possibly are now in a position financially to give him a decent offer. that's positive that he seemed happy to stay. I wonder whether his lack of playing time towards the end of last season was to keep him in cotton wool to unleash him properly next season.

His Twitter post had the hourglass emoji next to it so hopefully we might find out either way this week.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #59749 on: Today at 10:03:07 »

When do previous contracts run to, if it’s June 1 I wouldn’t expect him to sign anywhere else before then
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #59750 on: Today at 10:19:20 »

When do previous contracts run to, if it’s June 1 I wouldn’t expect him to sign anywhere else before then

30th June i think
Pages: 1 ... 3981 3982 3983 [3984]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: