Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: lukas  (Read 4558 times)
adje

Ignore
« on: Saturday, February 17, 2007, 21:57:48 »

The sooner he starts another game,the better......that's all.

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, February 17, 2007, 22:00:26 »

he wont be around these parts for much longer.
The_Plagiarist

« Reply #2 on: Saturday, February 17, 2007, 22:27:11 »

really? what have you heard??
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, February 18, 2007, 22:07:49 »

An unsupported rumpour from a "friend in the know" probably. Thats what tends to circulate round these sites

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, February 18, 2007, 22:23:53 »

there were people watching him from numerous prem clubs last monday.tony adams was one of note
millom red

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Monday, February 19, 2007, 04:07:48 »

He's a young un arriba............surely he aint got to go to sporting chance yet? Tongue

f it dont need fixing....dont fuckin break it

Await The Day
fatbury

« Reply #6 on: Monday, February 19, 2007, 08:46:41 »

Lukas ... Zaaboub ... Weston ... should ALL be in the side for Tues ..
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Monday, February 19, 2007, 09:44:24 »

Lucas in whose place hough. I know you are all going to say Roberts, but I dissagree.

Much as I like them both I think a front two of Lucas and Peacock is about as threatening as a Creme Brulée.
jimbob

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Monday, February 19, 2007, 11:42:16 »

I think that Roberts had his best game for a while on Saturday and then Sturrock goes and takes him off-shows you what I know.....

Couple of topics coming up are mentioning what is going on with Weston & Peacock moving into midfield etc...it baffles me to see why you would move a striker sorry, I mean Peacock, into midfield when you have Weston on the bench. I have to agree, although he does have some qualities to fill in there, I would be right pissed off if I were Weston.

Talking of Weston, saw him in the Allotments a few weeks ago and told him he was much better than Pook (bit embarrassing I know but had a few lagers on board and we've all done it aint we?!) . He was pretty modest, but did say that Pooky had been doing alright. I got the feeling that he will be off in the summer. Are we due to pay out some cash or something if he makes many more appearances?? or has he just fallen out with Sturrock?? tune in next week.....

Also, although I thought it worked ok, couldn't make out why Nicho wasn't centre half and Vincent left back on Saturday?
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Monday, February 19, 2007, 11:47:20 »

I think Nicho's better going forward as a full back, which explains why he was there to head in the goal.  also Vincent's far more steady than Nicho, makes few errors in comparison.

Think that was a good move by Sturrock tbh.
jimbob

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Monday, February 19, 2007, 11:51:07 »

Nicho was forward as we had a free kick taken by........vincent.  :?
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Monday, February 19, 2007, 11:58:54 »

Yes I realise that Jimbob my point was that Nicho is a more offensively minded full back than Vincent, chances are if Nicho was centre half he'd have been on the half way line and Vincent would have been thinking to himself "don't go too far up, just in case they break".  

Vincent - defensive full back, who is safety first
Nicho  - offensive fb, who takes a chance - at centre half you need to be safety first.
jimbob

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Monday, February 19, 2007, 12:19:12 »

Agree jan that you need to be safety first, but I don't recall Nicho taking too many chances when he has played? (Williams will be straight back in on his return anyway and even though he has no pace, he can get away with it as his reading of the game is spot-on IMHO). I just think Nicho lacks pace and is better in the air and therefore more suited to centre half and arguably, Vincents distribution is better? thats the great thing about forums aint it, we all see it differently! my view is distorted slightly mind, by the fact I stand in the town end and when you think a shot is close at stratton bank end, it ends up a throw in!

On another note, are we continually losing the toss for choice of ends?? as I'd much rather us be attacking the town end in the 2nd half...
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Monday, February 19, 2007, 17:18:44 »

i hope he starts tuesday!
Spencer_White

« Reply #14 on: Monday, February 19, 2007, 17:37:34 »

Roberts runs out of puff. Its Sturrocks usual policy to sub him.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: