Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Councillor Nick Martin  (Read 975 times)
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, June 20, 2007, 11:48:26 »

I hate that guy, ever since he was the leading light behind stopping the new stadium plans at Shaw, even although it appeared to be supported by his then-leader Mike Bawden.  He appears to hate STFC but on this occasion I hope he sticks to his guns and forces Andronikou to re-think his renegotiating the CVA.  He may think he is going to punish the club but at the end of the day he may well be instrumental in getting rid of this board.  Keep going Mr Martin!!
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, June 20, 2007, 11:55:35 »

This worries me, I don't want to see us falling on our swords.
millom red

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, June 20, 2007, 12:12:26 »

I have known Nick and Mary Martin for years, and whilst i gave him major stick and disagreed with him over his stance on the the Shaw development fiasco, he aint a bad fella. In my opinion, it might well take the council and other major creditors digging their heels in to get rid of the loonies at sn1.

f it dont need fixing....dont fuckin break it

Await The Day
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, June 20, 2007, 12:15:56 »

Quote from: "ronnie21"
I hate that guy, ever since he was the leading light behind stopping the new stadium plans at Shaw, even although it appeared to be supported by his then-leader Mike Bowden.  He appears to hate STFC but on this occasion I hope he sticks to his guns and forces Andronikou to re-think his renegotiating the CVA.  He may think he is going to punish the club but at the end of the day he may well be instrumental in getting rid of this board.  Keep going Mr Martin!!

Try Bawden Ronnie old chum
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, June 20, 2007, 12:20:57 »

Sorry Fred!!
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, June 20, 2007, 12:36:45 »

tee-hee
Pages: [1]   Go Up