Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 18   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Adver News: Town's striker bid in balance but club expect embargo to be lifted by tomorrow  (Read 45866 times)
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: Tuesday, March 26, 2013, 20:39:47 »

The comment that really irked him was made after Di Canio left. The 'conference standard coach' remark to the BBC.

Then nothing to with the club if PDC had left.

He should sue Di Canio, but you get the feeling he doesn't have the stomach for that
Flashheart

« Reply #91 on: Tuesday, March 26, 2013, 20:42:05 »

Hopefully we can still get Jason Roberts in.

There is hope after all

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: Tuesday, March 26, 2013, 20:42:15 »

The comment that really irked him was made after Di Canio left. The 'conference standard coach' remark to the BBC.
Di canio was still here when he slated Bodin in the adver.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: Tuesday, March 26, 2013, 20:42:59 »

Mmmm first time i've seen this so will do some digging. Anyway, without doing that first there is no doubt whatsoever that Bodin was treated like shit by Di Canio. I put that info out on here during early last season and there was little symapathy then. Now there will be even less.

Guessing now, but i think that things behind the scenes are in tatters. Bodin rode it out despite Di Canio's shunning of him for 18 months+. Why kick up now he's gone?

[url width=245 height=299]http://i934.photobucket.com/albums/ad185/swindon123/Pound-sign-exclamation_zps8d1dd171.gif[/url]

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: Tuesday, March 26, 2013, 20:44:17 »

[url width=245 height=299]http://i934.photobucket.com/albums/ad185/swindon123/Pound-sign-exclamation_zps8d1dd171.gif[/url]

From a board that has shown fuck all signs of having any?
AldbourneRed

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: Tuesday, March 26, 2013, 20:44:29 »

Surely, once PDC had left, the club can't be held responsible for what he says to the press.

Whether he is legally in the right or not the things that would suffer with any potential action would be the new board, the promotion push and the fans, none of whom were morally responsible for pdc's actions towards Bodin.

I sincerely hope he considers his options and decides it's not right to pursue. Couldn't deal with yet another set of good memories being tarnished right now.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: Tuesday, March 26, 2013, 20:45:17 »

From a board that has shown fuck all signs of having any?

Correct.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: Tuesday, March 26, 2013, 20:45:38 »

It's that prick Chris Wise that needs to get a roasting. He was the knob who 'broke' the administration story that led to the fire sale of the club in public, FL paper story etc etc. BBC integrity my arse, nothing better that gutter journalism. Knob.

That's ridiculous. Chris Wise was bang on the money, the reason we nearly had a firesale is because we nearly went bust. It did lead to bad publicity though, granted.

This time if BBC were asked to keep schtum then blame the sports editor for ignoring it.
STFC4LIFE
Fence Fucker

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: Tuesday, March 26, 2013, 20:45:56 »

BBC sensationalist Wise fucking something up - well done mate.
At least we still have Jason Roberts to look forward to, aye Chris....
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: Tuesday, March 26, 2013, 20:46:44 »

It's that prick Chris Wise that needs to get a roasting. He was the knob who 'broke' the administration story that led to the fire sale of the club in public, FL paper story etc etc. BBC integrity my arse, nothing better that gutter journalism. Knob.
Although in fairness to the bloke, his commentary is superb.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: Tuesday, March 26, 2013, 20:47:22 »

The football club distributed the availability of players, not Chris Wise.

Get a grip folks. Outsiders have nothing to do with this saga, all internal.
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: Tuesday, March 26, 2013, 20:47:43 »

At least we still have Jason Roberts to look forward to, aye Chris....
Name your source or don't bother.

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: Tuesday, March 26, 2013, 20:49:55 »

I think Bodin had job protection from the previous board(Watkins in particular) so rode it out despite the treatment from Di canio. Why he would now potentially sue STFC i do not know?
I only worry about the board more after this revelation.
woolster

« Reply #103 on: Tuesday, March 26, 2013, 20:51:01 »

The football club distributed the availability of players, not Chris Wise.

Get a grip folks. Outsiders have nothing to do with this saga, all internal.
correct
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: Tuesday, March 26, 2013, 20:54:00 »

Then nothing to with the club if PDC had left.

He should sue Di Canio, but you get the feeling he doesn't have the stomach for that
Fair comment...can't see him going through with this anyway with his status at the club and amongst the fanbase.

Must have been bitter not to have been considered for the job in the first place and things then spiralled from there.

On another note, the embargo isn't going to be lifted in time, is it?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 18   Go Up
Print
Jump to: