Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34] 35   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: X Factor  (Read 59595 times)
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #495 on: Tuesday, December 22, 2009, 07:53:02 »

You bought it, didn't you?
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #496 on: Tuesday, December 22, 2009, 07:55:55 »

I bought both of them, just for balance.

It's All Good..............
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #497 on: Tuesday, December 22, 2009, 09:54:26 »

Sad sacks buying the X-Factor single versus sad sacks buying another shit single.

And they whole shitty mess being made out to be important.

What a waste of time and what a load of tossers.
Why do you keep saying the same nonsense. One single was shit and one is great, you're the tosser.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #498 on: Tuesday, December 22, 2009, 10:07:35 »

Why do you keep saying the same nonsense. One single was shit and one is great, you're the tosser.

Your opinion is that 1 single is great. My opinion is that both are shit.

FWIW, I don't think you're a tosser. I think you're a know it all prick. Your opinion is no more valid than anybody else's. You think some shite group, that makes noisy drivel is good. My opinion is that they are crap. Who's right? Me.

spacey

« Reply #499 on: Tuesday, December 22, 2009, 10:12:01 »

Y'know...what I like about you, Ben, is that post after post you come on and give it your all. People may criticise and call you names, but you always bounce back. You should be proud of yourself because that was a great performance.

Ben, you're what this competition is all about etc etc

Wow! Some great comments there, Ben. How do you feel?
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #500 on: Tuesday, December 22, 2009, 10:29:08 »

Your opinion is that 1 single is great. My opinion is that both are shit.

FWIW, I don't think you're a tosser. I think you're a know it all prick. Your opinion is no more valid than anybody else's. You think some shite group, that makes noisy drivel is good. My opinion is that they are crap. Who's right? Me.
You're not right though. You obviously don't know much about music anyway or you wouldn't call this noisy drivel and so yeah I do think that makes my opinion more valid than yours. Why should the opinion of someone who knows nothing about a subject be worth as much as someone who does? It's pathetic that you feel the need to call everyone tossers for getting a great song to number one just because your taste is poor enough that you don't like it. No problem with you not liking it but then you shouldn't give a fuck anyway so you should just ignore it and not be a twat.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #501 on: Tuesday, December 22, 2009, 10:36:38 »

You're not right though. You obviously don't know much about music anyway or you wouldn't call this noisy drivel and so yeah I do think that makes my opinion more valid than yours. Why should the opinion of someone who knows nothing about a subject be worth as much as someone who does? It's pathetic that you feel the need to call everyone tossers for getting a great song to number one just because your taste is poor enough that you don't like it. No problem with you not liking it but then you shouldn't give a fuck anyway so you should just ignore it and not be a twat.

I like music, my taste is quite varied. Just because it doesn't conform to what you like doesn't make my opinion any less valid.
You are as arrogant and deluded as BWB, thinking because you think something is one way, everyone that disagrees is either not as knowledgable, or has no 'taste'.

Music is subjective, some people like some things other people don't. BIG FUCKING DEAL.

As for ignoring it, this is a forum numbnuts. If people only posted when agreeing with something it would be a very dull place.

Merry Christmas to you and yours, I've bought you Susan Boyles CD. I hope you like it. XXX

magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #502 on: Tuesday, December 22, 2009, 10:55:02 »

guy at work downloaded it for 60p just to jump on the band waggon. not cos he likes RATM but to help stop X-Factor claiming xmas No 1 again.

He didn't like the song but liked more what it stood for and the profit going to charity.

In my opinion the xfactor song was shit but so is RATM's.

As others have stated xmas song used to be good and have a bit of excitement and mean something. now a days it proves any old shite can claim it

« Last Edit: Tuesday, December 22, 2009, 11:00:27 by magicroundabout » Logged

spacey

« Reply #503 on: Tuesday, December 22, 2009, 10:58:45 »

Christmas songs have never been good.
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #504 on: Tuesday, December 22, 2009, 10:59:59 »

Christmas songs have never been good.

yeah fair point

Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #505 on: Tuesday, December 22, 2009, 11:01:26 »

I like music, my taste is quite varied. Just because it doesn't conform to what you like doesn't make my opinion any less valid.
You are as arrogant and deluded as BWB, thinking because you think something is one way, everyone that disagrees is either not as knowledgable, or has no 'taste'.

Music is subjective, some people like some things other people don't. BIG FUCKING DEAL.

As for ignoring it, this is a forum numbnuts. If people only posted when agreeing with something it would be a very dull place.

Merry Christmas to you and yours, I've bought you Susan Boyles CD. I hope you like it. XXX
That reads like the ramblings of a drunk horse, most of it doesn't even make sense. You were calling people tossers for buying it just because you don't like it which completely contradicts your "big fucking deal" point. I've no problem with people not liking it, like magic roundabout but you were just being a prick for the sake of it. I love windups which are actually funny but that's just being a nob.
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #506 on: Tuesday, December 22, 2009, 11:02:27 »

in fairness ben i read his post as the songs/artists were tossers not the people buying it

herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #507 on: Tuesday, December 22, 2009, 12:08:47 »

If people bought it because they liked it, fair play. Just like all those who buy the X Factor single each year because they like it.

The irony is obviously lost on some, but I find it quite funny that some people are buying something they don't particularly like, just to stop something else they don't like getting to number 1.

I thought my last post was quite simple to understand BWB, what bit didn't you get?

Calling me a prick is really low. I am crushed.

jimmy_onions

Ignore
« Reply #508 on: Tuesday, December 22, 2009, 12:19:30 »

"but I find it quite funny that some people are buying something they don't particularly like, just to stop something else they don't like getting to number 1."

not really, they are voting against a principle..
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #509 on: Tuesday, December 22, 2009, 12:24:11 »

Most of the people who bought it do like it and if they don't, they certainly prefer it to the x factor song and think it's worth getting to piss off Simon Cowell and give some money to charity, or they just think the idea of this song being christmas number one is funny - which it was. It's not really ironic.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34] 35   Go Up
Print
Jump to: