Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 29   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Football Manager 2009  (Read 53360 times)
Ralphy

Ignore
« on: Tuesday, October 28, 2008, 13:16:11 »

Just had a look on Play and it seems that this comes out on friday 14th november  Smiley

Anyone know if this version will have all the official club badges/skins etc?

Any new changes?
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, October 28, 2008, 13:26:12 »

AFAIK, Football Manager will never have the club badges etc. because they down have the rights or licenses.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, October 28, 2008, 13:42:33 »

Fuckin'ell, I ain't finished 2008 yet.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, October 28, 2008, 13:43:17 »

What's New With Football Manager 2009?

On September 3rd 2009, an official Sports Interactive video revealed that a number of feature changes have now been made for inclusion with Football Manager 2009. The game will be released on November 14th 2008 and the following are officially features that will now be present with FM 2009:

- There will now be in-game Assistant Manager feedback providing information about player motivation, and general feedback about tactics; how your tactics are working, how they could be improved, and what you can do to exploit the tactics of the oppostion.

- An improved press element will now be present in the game.

- Transfer rumours will now be spread - some will be made up, others however will be entirely accurate.

- For the first time ever Press Conferences have been added to the game. Press Conferences will be held before and after matches, and also when you first become manager of a new club. Interview answers will need to be carefully considered as they may later come back to haunt you; journalists will remember what you say and potentially use your answers against you at a later date.

- You will be able to request that your players learn special moves. Sometimes it will work, others it will not. It's another excellent way of grooming new talent (and old talent alike) and readying players for fantastic first team action.

- When you begin the game you can play as a female manager. As there are a percentage of female gamers that play the game, this change has been implemented to allow you to choose your sex at the start of your career.

- The board confidence feature has been improved.

- There will be 350 000 players and staff included in the database.

- The user interface has been modified. Widescreen support has been added for the first time ever.

- The transfer system code has been completely rewritten, the shortlistings feature has been improved to be far more efficient and accurate.

- There will now be a 3D Match Engine for all those that wish to use it. The 2D engine will still be available to use if you'd prefer it/your computer is not strong enough to run the 3D engine; a 3D engine has been worked on for the past 3 years however and SI are now fully confident that this feature will be faultless.

- Whilst watching the game you'll be able to rewind the action to watch highlights whenever you want.

- There will now be a 'TV View' when playing matches so that the match action takes over the full screen and it's therefore easy to see what's going on on-field. You'll be able to use the old panel display if you'd prefer, or you can choose to use the TV View and choose exactly which information you wish to be displayed on screen (player ratings etc.).

http://www.footballmanager.net/index.php?p=info_pc

The main change seems to be the implimentation of a new 3d game engine.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, October 28, 2008, 16:03:07 »

Who gives a fuck about official club badges etc. If you really need them that badly they're always available to download.

Well looking forward to this game.
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, October 28, 2008, 19:43:25 »

canny friggin wait.

anyone catch page 45 of Sunday's Oserver Sport Monthly? article about being addicted to FM while being the manager of Swindon Town.

officially blacker than the night.
Dazzza

« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, October 28, 2008, 19:46:06 »

canny friggin wait.

anyone catch page 45 of Sunday's Oserver Sport Monthly? article about being addicted to FM while being the manager of Swindon Town.

I saw that great piece and fucking been close to that state many a times having played through the night!

Flea

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, October 28, 2008, 21:16:59 »

Ha Ha Champ Managers better.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, October 28, 2008, 21:18:03 »

Good lord no, no it's not Smiley
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, October 28, 2008, 21:20:30 »

that is the comment of someone clearly insane!!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Barry Scott

« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, October 28, 2008, 22:06:43 »

I'm still playing 2006, although i stopped for a bit a while back. I got so into how amazing my team were, whenever i try to start from the beginning i can't stand losing anymore than about 2-3 games a season. I also can't stand having players that have poor ratings rather than 20's everywhere and also have not being able to send scouts all over the world.

Check my bad self.

* fmresults 2014.jpg (161.22 KB, 1024x768 - viewed 175 times.)
Scot Munroe

« Reply #11 on: Tuesday, October 28, 2008, 22:10:12 »

Fuckin'ell, I ain't finished 2008 yet.

Nor have i. Spent 8 months and i am in my 5th season with Atleti trying to win the league.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, October 29, 2008, 10:04:35 »

Your only 5 seasons in after playing it for 8 months?

Fuck me i used to do a season a week, and then got bored.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Wednesday, October 29, 2008, 13:09:20 »

FM2009 demo is out at midnight on Saturday for anyone interested.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
JPC82

« Reply #14 on: Saturday, November 1, 2008, 10:18:44 »

i see there is a few torrents floating around of the FM09 Demo, dunno if they are real or not
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 29   Go Up
Print
Jump to: