Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: BOGOF FOR TICKETS TO SEE ENGLAND VS WEST INDIES  (Read 1903 times)
STFC_Manc

Ignore
« on: Monday, May 18, 2009, 15:11:06 »

For the cricket fans.  I am gutted I can not go, unless I can convince the GF.

Saynoto0845.com Number for Edgbaston: 0121 4465506

Join the half term fun at Edgbaston on Tuesday 26th when England play the West Indies. Andrew Strauss and his team come to Birmingham for the 2nd match in the 3 match series and with the Ashes summer looming everyone will be wanting to impress. Extend your Bank Holiday weekend and take advantage of an exclusive offer brought to you by Inside Edg during this fantastic summer of cricket. Buy One ticket for this match at £55 for adults and £20 for kids and receive another absolutely FREE.

To redeem this offer call the Edgbaston Ticket Office on 0870 062 1902 and press option 1 and quote IEODI09 to get your tickets today. Offer valid until Wed 20th May and the following terms and conditions apply.1.This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.2.Tickets purchased before this date do not qualify for the offer.3. If a Junior ticket is purchased a free junior ticket will be offered.

http://hotukdeals.com/item/403591/bogof-for-tickets-to-see-england-vs

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, May 18, 2009, 15:17:49 »

looking at the dismal turnout last week,i cannot see getting a ticket being a problem.i'll be busy watching paint dry myself though.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Monday, May 18, 2009, 16:57:52 »

Sadly I think the organisers made a big mistake holding test match cricket and a one day series in May. Although in saying that with so much to pack in during the summer I guess they couldn't be played any other time. But why not just scrap the 2 test series and get the one-day stuff out the way in June with the world 20/20 and then down to the real business of The Ashes.
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Monday, May 18, 2009, 17:41:32 »

because of the need to play some tests in home conditions before the ashes
or more to point, because of the terms with the sky deal

the weather is so unpredictable here you can't just say what's the point in playing int. cricket in may. in 2008 may was the best month weather wise
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Monday, May 18, 2009, 17:47:42 »

Sadly I think the organisers made a big mistake holding test match cricket and a one day series in May. Although in saying that with so much to pack in during the summer I guess they couldn't be played any other time. But why not just scrap the 2 test series and get the one-day stuff out the way in June with the world 20/20 and then down to the real business of The Ashes.

Here,Here.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: