Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Controversy descends on Team Iran  (Read 2960 times)
london_red

Ignore
« on: Tuesday, June 17, 2014, 11:32:58 »

Iranian coach london_red looked increasingly under pressure today as a passport controversy threatened to overshadow his side's World Cup bid.

"I feel like a bit of a burqa to be honest", said london_red when pressed for comment.

"I was assured by Sepp Blatter before the tournament that in exchange for his use of our scientists in setting up a nuclear arsenal at FIFA headquarters, he would ensure that my second generation starlets would have their eligibility questions dismissed. It seems Mr Blatter may not be the trustworthy and ethical individual that the iternational press would have me believe."

With their opening group match forced to be forfeited after the intervention of tournament organisers, it is believed the three squad members at the centre of the controversy are being kept under close watch in london_red's own hotel suite on the outskirts of Rio de Janeiro.

"While I've got a hell of hijab on my hands to qualify from this group now, my first duty is to my players and I won't be letting them out of my sight while a very lengthy investigation is conducted", he grinned.
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, June 17, 2014, 11:41:19 »

Never mind. To be honest they were all rather westernised. I'm looking forward to seeing more traditional Persian rugs.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
brocklesby red

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, June 17, 2014, 12:01:50 »

Never mind. To be honest they were all rather westernised. I'm looking forward to seeing more traditional Persian rugs.
isn't the sight of any rug also against the rules?
london_red

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, June 17, 2014, 12:11:12 »

Argh I've missed an open goal by not shoehorning "we've had the rug pulled out from under us" in there somewhere
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, June 17, 2014, 14:35:07 »

I think the decision that LR has to forfeit the game is Farsical.  It's more likely that in the true spirit of FIFA, LR's bung just wasn't big enough for Flasheart
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, June 17, 2014, 14:36:11 »

ooh err matron.
Flashheart

« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, June 17, 2014, 14:51:31 »

LR's bung just wasn't big enough for Flasheart

*cough* Payments by bank transfer, Paypal or skrill gladly accepted *cough*
Talk Talk

« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, June 17, 2014, 15:48:27 »

Ayatollah what you should do, LR. Madhi suggest that you just get the prettiest eyes you can in a burka.

People have a sense of humour and may well vote for it if the opposition isn't up to much.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: