Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: BBC News: Paul Caddis: Swindon defender frustrated by unresolved future  (Read 19724 times)
News Monkey

« on: Tuesday, August 27, 2013, 07:00:02 »

Paul Caddis: Swindon defender frustrated by unresolved future

Swindon's Paul Caddis wants his future resolved with the club, after claiming he has interest from Birmingham and Millwall.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23836019

Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, August 27, 2013, 07:18:01 »

What a mess!!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, August 27, 2013, 07:23:05 »

Just heard the interview. Someone aint telling the truth.
Red Jed

« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, August 27, 2013, 07:30:31 »

Just heard the interview. Someone aint telling the truth.
Caddis is a fucking moaner.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, August 27, 2013, 07:31:49 »

Certainly is a mess. Not surprised he's frustrated.

The way I read it the club want a fee. Of course he's worth money, but if I wanted caddis services I'd see Swindon were in a financial need and hold out to see if the situation on a transfer fee changes.

At some point we'll have to abandon getting a fee in favour of getting him off the books. Presumably as soon as the transfer Winston slams shut.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, August 27, 2013, 07:32:14 »

If he wanted to play that badly he could have signed for Blackpool. Sour Jock cunt.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, August 27, 2013, 07:35:50 »

Caddis is a fucking moaner.
what do you expect. He was playing in the championship on the fringes of the Scotland squad. Now he's in the dustbin without so much as a squad number for non footballing reasons.

It's not really a surprise he's miffed is it, assuming he's not lying about Millwall or Birmingham wanting to take his contact. To be honest I'd believe him over Jed though he's clearly trying to up the pressure over a move.
Flashheart

« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, August 27, 2013, 07:45:33 »

He is a fucking moaner.

The club accepted a bid for him from Blackpool. That he didn't sign for them was HIS decision yet now he is trying to blame his situation on others. Did Jed make him refuse the contract from Blackpool?

Fuck you Caddis, you whinging tool.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, August 27, 2013, 07:49:19 »

Yeah because we'd all sign a contract that possiblu made us worse off in a shithole town with better options available on loan.

Club loaned him out then have told him they don't want him, he owes them nothing. Particularly not signing the first contract that comes along.
Flashheart

« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, August 27, 2013, 07:54:19 »

But he was still given the option and was allowed the move by STFC. STFC did not prevent a move to Blackpool, Caddis did, so why the fuck is he blaming others for a decision that HE made?

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, August 27, 2013, 08:01:41 »

Are you genuinely under the impression he owes the club something?

Here you go, go to Blackpool , it's a bit shit and you will (allegedly) be paid less. Least we could do..

If there is a way out that is better for him then why wouldn't he complain? Whats Jed going to do, not play him. Nothing
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday, August 27, 2013, 08:02:33 »

He's blaming Jed for everything - jumping on the bandwagon springs to mind!!  But who was chairman when he decided to he couldn't play for STFC last season and was loaned out to Brum?  Two sides to every story!!  I think Bob's Orange first comment summed it all up.
Flashheart

« Reply #12 on: Tuesday, August 27, 2013, 08:08:18 »

Are you genuinely under the impression he owes the club something?

Where did I say that?

I'm saying that Paul Caddis could have been playing for another club right now and was given the opportunity by STFC to do so. The fact that he isn't at Blackpool is because HE chose not to.

I'm not necessarily criticising him for not signing the contract with Blackpool, that's entirely up to him. What I am criticising him for is now blaming the club for his situation when it was HIM that chose not to go ahead with a move. He made his decision so he should live with it instead of blaming every other cunt.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Tuesday, August 27, 2013, 08:22:28 »

I used to like Paul Caddis but now he seems to be a greedy whining cunt.

He must be on a hefty appearance fee for him not to play. Maybe it was a work around the salary cap.

I would still let him go on a free to release his wages.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Stegenfreud

Say what now?

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Tuesday, August 27, 2013, 08:32:31 »

Player in talking to media in attempt to push a move through shocker. Not sure why such vitriol from some on here, he'll be gone soon enough.

simon FERRY cross the avon... do do.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: