Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Adver News: MacDonald expects Caddis in pre-season  (Read 18333 times)
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: Friday, June 21, 2013, 11:44:52 »

Thankfully he was easily replaceable and we had better in Cuthbert and Morrison. Oh wait, Morrison wasn't up to it and Cuthbert isn't the player we (I) thought he was...

I think in 2010 there was the expectation we could kick on and build on what we had. The opportunity was there because as you say DV there wasn't a mass exodus. Wilson just got the replacement wrong.

2013 could be massively different. We have a rookie manager that is yet to prove himself in that he is building his first professional league squad,  and although currently we have the nucleolus of a good squad nobody really thinks we'll keep that together before the season start.

Its going to be interesting. And could yet be a whole lot better than 2010. Can't see us challenging though. I don't really have any expectations as such, but not struggling in and around the bottom 4 would be a successful season in my eyes. Anything better would be fantastic.

When did aljofree leave?
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #106 on: Friday, June 21, 2013, 12:32:55 »

May I add Joe Cole more recently? Horribly wasted talent, continually shoved out on to the wing because he didn't offer enough physically in the centre of midfield. Injuries and Chelsea didn't help but he should have achieved so much more.

Awesome talent.

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: Friday, June 21, 2013, 12:34:05 »

When did aljofree leave?

20 Dec 2008 - Yeovil (last game)
1st Feb 2010 - free Oldham
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: