Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Adver News: Ferry sets sail at the end of an era  (Read 16971 times)
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Friday, May 10, 2013, 19:05:28 »

The day people stop speculating on the internet is the day the internet falls silent.

phelpsieboy

« Reply #76 on: Friday, May 10, 2013, 19:19:15 »

McEveley seems to get a lot of bashing despite being a bloody good defender. Defensively he is very solid, he just happens to not be too great going forward, but we're in League One, the majority of full backs at this level are hopeless in the final third.
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Friday, May 10, 2013, 20:11:50 »

You appear to be suggesting that our former manager has left us with a squad of overpaid ropey old shite. I've been abused fucking rotten for suggesting that this might be the case in the past.
yeah, ropey old shit heading for the automatics
Flashheart

« Reply #78 on: Friday, May 10, 2013, 20:24:12 »

All estimation based on unknown wages is going to involve some speculation.

But enough to be the difference between being able to keep Ferry, Devera and De Vita for next year, supposing Navarro, McEveley and Roberts were the players we could have released instead (all inferior players in their respective positions to those named in my opinion).

Navarro, McEveley and Roberts have achieved more than Ferry, Devera and De Vita.

Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Saturday, May 11, 2013, 10:15:11 »

Navarro fits KMac's system. No coincidence that Navarro had his best games in more recent times. Yeah yeah, it's not hard hehehehehe.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
dalumpimunki

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Saturday, May 11, 2013, 17:05:08 »

yeah, ropey old shit heading for the automatics

Hey! It's not me that's filled this thread with complaints about the club releasing decent players that were signed pre-PDC because we can't afford them due to the allegedly inflated wages of supposedly inferior PDC signed players.

All I did was point out the implications of those complaints. Obviously you disagree and think that Roberts and Navarro are worth every penny we're paying them, but if so you need to take that argument up with the rest of the thread not me.

..never go back.
DRS

« Reply #81 on: Sunday, May 12, 2013, 08:54:49 »

As I said in the other thread, where was this decent offer expected to come from? Have we been beating off offers for him with a shitty stick for the last few years that I've not noticed? Why didn't we sell him in January rather than Ritchie? Oh I know, because no fucker bid for him.
Peterbrough,Scunthorpe,Hibs and MK.
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: Sunday, May 12, 2013, 10:07:47 »

Peterbrough,Scunthorpe,Hibs and MK.
+ Motherwell, Carlisle, Barnsley and Bradford.

Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: Sunday, May 12, 2013, 10:10:18 »

+ Motherwell, Carlisle, Barnsley and Bradford.

+ Isle of Sark, Lindisfarne, Blyth Spartans and Fort William Kiltwearers
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: Sunday, May 12, 2013, 10:17:11 »

+ Kjelsås, Skeid, Frigg og Manglerud Star.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: Sunday, May 12, 2013, 10:17:15 »

+ Isle of Sark, Lindisfarne, Blyth Spartans and Fort William Kiltwearers

The fact that Lindisfarne have played at the CG might sway it for the Wee Bhoi.
mrverve

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: Sunday, May 12, 2013, 20:31:59 »

I don't know about which player can play in more positions but Ferry's a better central midfielder than McCormack, anyone who says otherwise is talking absolute shite.

Flashheart

« Reply #87 on: Sunday, May 12, 2013, 20:49:37 »

I don't know about which player can play in more positions but Ferry's a better central midfielder than McCormack, anyone who says otherwise is talking absolute shite.

I don't think anybody's saying ferry isn't the better player (technically). It's just that sometimes certain attributes are needed more than others.
mrverve

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: Sunday, May 12, 2013, 21:03:29 »

It's largely irrelevant anyways as I can't see McCormack staying.
fatbasher

« Reply #89 on: Sunday, May 12, 2013, 21:15:13 »

It's largely irrelevant anyways as I can't see McCormack staying.

liability, not that bothered if he decides he wants more than we can afford and buggers off. If he stays he would be hopefully a good influence on the kids but has a tendancy to get  pissed off easily and booked.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: