Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Adver News: Town target Czech striker  (Read 11647 times)
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Sunday, August 21, 2011, 16:34:28 »

WE NEED A FUCKING CENTER BACK, NOT ANOTHER FUCKING STRIKER

for fuck sake

Although to be fair if he's a big unit maybe he can come back for set pieces and defend
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Sunday, August 21, 2011, 17:10:48 »

We do need a striker. Has a striker even scored this season for us?
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Sunday, August 21, 2011, 17:15:29 »

Bloody hell some of the posts here. Why bother supporting us if you are just going to moan about us signing an international footballer. Get a grip. Defence is only an issie because of set plays. Open play we havent conceded yet. Thebiggest problem so far is Di Canios team selection. He needs to drop Devera and De Vita.
STFC4LIFE
Fence Fucker

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Sunday, August 21, 2011, 17:17:07 »

I think we need a centre back
phelpsieboy

« Reply #34 on: Sunday, August 21, 2011, 17:21:12 »

Bloody hell some of the posts here. Why bother supporting us if you are just going to moan about us signing an international footballer. Get a grip. Defence is only an issie because of set plays. Open play we havent conceded yet. Thebiggest problem so far is Di Canios team selection. He needs to drop Devera and De Vita.

This
SCM

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Sunday, August 21, 2011, 17:40:24 »

[url width=900 height=562]http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/attachments/football-manager-2011-players/180044d1309332561-lucas-magera-fc-timi-oara-lukas-magera-profile_-attributes-.png[/url]

Doore

« Reply #36 on: Sunday, August 21, 2011, 17:43:45 »

New forum rule proposal: Anyone posting a screenshot from Football Manager in reference to a possible signing be warned once, and banned on occasion of a future offence.  A few years back I got Swindon to the premier league with Blair Sturrock and Lee Peacock in the team.  Its not a scouting network - its a fucking computer game.
SCM

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Sunday, August 21, 2011, 17:46:28 »

Meow.
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Sunday, August 21, 2011, 18:00:26 »

New forum rule proposal: Anyone posting a screenshot from Football Manager in reference to a possible signing be warned once, and banned on occasion of a future offence.  A few years back I got Swindon to the premier league with Blair Sturrock and Lee Peacock in the team.  Its not a scouting network - its a fucking computer game.

no one ever puts it up as a serious suggestion of how good the player actually is.  it's all part of the new player experience along with youtube vids.
LittleRed

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Sunday, August 21, 2011, 19:23:52 »

It does not sound like we need a striker, it sounded like Clarke had a decent game and was unlucky not to score. Also it sounded like connell played well and was bright when he came on too, just wish he would start from the off. Just one thing would like to add is that I listened to jerremy wray and it left me wondering a bit as he said that this was the one striker that they had wanted from the start. So I am interested in what he will be like, sounds like he will be handful. Just hope wray is not financing everything on a quick bounce straight back as I fear the worst if the unthinkable does happen. Also think that pdc is getting closer to his starting 11 which hopefully means the squad will be more settled and will gel better. Today's performance suggested things are coming together, despite the crap scoreline, maybe giving them a tanking at their ground. Lucky the poxford had us when they did, a few weeks later and I'm sure the score line would have been better.
« Last Edit: Sunday, August 21, 2011, 19:29:48 by LittleRed » Logged
tj2002

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Sunday, August 21, 2011, 19:51:40 »

Football Manager is a fool proof scouting tool, you should remember the legendary Cherno Samba. But please, ffs change your setting to feet and inches. All I can decipher from that is that he's bloody tall, I'd prefer to know how bloody tall!
phelpsieboy

« Reply #41 on: Sunday, August 21, 2011, 19:56:22 »

Magera playing alongside Petr Cech and Rosicky
phelpsieboy

« Reply #42 on: Sunday, August 21, 2011, 19:58:00 »

Roman Bednar was a sub in this game, so am guessing Magera is a better player. If we get him this can really be a quality signing  Clap
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Sunday, August 21, 2011, 19:59:24 »

Czech Republic first team to Swindon in 10 months.....!
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Sunday, August 21, 2011, 20:01:44 »

Scored 4..conceded 4,so why a defender over a striker?

For what it is worth i see good things ahead,PDC has put an almost entirely new team on the pitch and the more signings he brings in the better where ever they play.
Very dissapointed with the result today of course and the start of the season but it is going to get a lot better believe me.
Any person who is doubting Di Canio after four matches really does need to get a grip.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: