Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Adver News: Greer reveals catalyst behind south coast switch  (Read 7131 times)
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, July 14, 2010, 09:02:15 »

You lot are idiots.

This "Fitton can do no wrong" mindset is embarrassing.Greer should have been given a new contract and Fittons inflexibilty could prove costly.

/
W56196272
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, July 14, 2010, 09:03:55 »

Perhaps we could merge this with the TEF suicide watch thread?
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, July 14, 2010, 09:08:19 »

He obviously made his mind up that he was going to leave us over the summer now hes looking for reasons to put the blame for his leaving onto other people, and who better than Mr Fitton?

He can't blame anyone higher up in the club as there is no one.

IMO he can fuck off and waste his career elsewhere (whats left of the injury ravaged career he has had).

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Stegenfreud

Say what now?

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, July 14, 2010, 09:11:31 »

You lot are idiots.

This "Fitton can do no wrong" mindset is embarrassing.Greer should have been given a new contract and Fittons inflexibilty could prove costly.

The only thing embarrassing is your blinkered view.... Greer was always going to go. If you take a few words spouted after he signs for Brighton as fact you're a muppet.  Suicide

simon FERRY cross the avon... do do.
Spy

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, July 14, 2010, 09:13:54 »

I'd be interested to know if Fitton said to him "look we will almost certainly offer you a new contract but we won't officially do that until we sort out all the new contracts in October" or whether he wasn't willing to discuss it even verbally.

Disappointed with Greer because it's almost certain he would have been offered a new contract in October. Surely he realised that? I guess wages would have been a factor.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, July 14, 2010, 09:15:47 by Spy » Logged
Barry Scott

« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, July 14, 2010, 09:15:52 »

OK it's only rumour, but if what DRS says is true, he was offered a contract, but refused to discuss it. Polar opposites.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, July 14, 2010, 09:18:51 »

The only thing embarrassing is your blinkered view.... Greer was always going to go. If you take a few words spouted after he signs for Brighton as fact you're a muppet.  Suicide

Well he could only say it after he joined Brighton,it wasn't an issue before the Brighton offer was it.

You're the one with blinkered view my friend.

/
W56196272
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, July 14, 2010, 09:20:25 »

I think Greer is talking a load of shite, but I think yeo has a point, I don't think this instance will be too bad, but it could prove very costly sooner or later.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #23 on: Wednesday, July 14, 2010, 09:21:43 »

You lot are idiots.

I can actually see the point here to be fair..... Everyone knows we have a gaping hole at the back now (which can hopefully be filled  internally) but is a gamble and makes us a marginally weaker team than last year at the back. That said. I think there is more to this whole thing that meets the eye.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #24 on: Wednesday, July 14, 2010, 09:21:59 »

Not saying he was offered as such but it's fairly clear and obvious that he would of got his contract and was told that.

Yeovil fwiw i agree we should be sorting these contracts out earlier but everyone knows the way the club do these things.
Stegenfreud

Say what now?

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Wednesday, July 14, 2010, 09:25:19 »

So you are of the opinion that Fitton just said "No. Come back in October". I'm sorry i don't buy it. Greer is going to say whatever it takes to make him come out smelling of roses when what it boils down to is that he followed the money. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with that, as previously discussed, but this poor neglected contractless wounded animal interview he has given just doesn't wash.

I didn't want Greer to go but i think it's good we have a strong transfer and contract policy in place.

yeo

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Wednesday, July 14, 2010, 09:26:49 »

Has Mr Fitton ever given a 3 year contract to anyone? I think its unlikely that he'd give one to Greer so why are people so upset that he decided to leave for a club that offered him stability,I just dont understand all the Greer slating.

/
W56196272
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #27 on: Wednesday, July 14, 2010, 09:29:09 »

If he wasn't a scruffy cunt you would be hunting him down Yeo.
Stegenfreud

Say what now?

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Wednesday, July 14, 2010, 09:32:02 »

Has Mr Fitton ever given a 3 year contract to anyone? I think its unlikely that he'd give one to Greer so why are people so upset that he decided to leave for a club that offered him stability,I just dont understand all the Greer slating.

Firstly i don't think we should have offered Greer a 3yr contract. Secondly i'm only slating his holier than thou interview, i like him as a player and was sad to see him leave.

yeo

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Wednesday, July 14, 2010, 09:33:32 »

If he wasn't a scruffy cunt you would be hunting him down Yeo.

haha, busted.

/
W56196272
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: