Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Things that make me rage  (Read 5992 times)
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Wednesday, May 15, 2024, 20:41:37 »

Absolutely this... "Geography's not my strong point...or History...or Sport...or Books"... so why the fcuk go on a quiz show then??

Or.... "Oooh I don't know, that's before my time".... OK, so you're not aware of a single thing that happened before you were born, like the Bible... or Hitler... or Shakespeare...etc etc etc😖

Greed.

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Today at 08:17:20 »

Absolutely this... "Geography's not my strong point...or History...or Sport...or Books"... so why the fcuk go on a quiz show then??

Or.... "Oooh I don't know, that's before my time".... OK, so you're not aware of a single thing that happened before you were born, like the Bible... or Hitler... or Shakespeare...etc etc etc😖

I expect the TV executives probably pick some of them deliberately to go on the quiz show to perform comically bad…
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Today at 08:41:17 »

Celebrities, thick as mince.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Today at 21:35:36 »

The standard of driving in this country with lack of prosecution or accountability.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: