Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wise or...  (Read 32615 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: Wednesday, April 13, 2011, 15:30:38 »

Yep i still reckon it will be Trollope - Manager / Hart - Director of Football / Charlie P - 1st Team coach.

If it's not that then:-

Charlie McParland Manager / Hart - Director of Football /  Another - 1st Team Coach
Who's Charlie McParland? Ian's brother? And who's this other Charlie, Charlie P? You've got Charlies on the brain, lad Smiley
RJack

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: Wednesday, April 13, 2011, 16:08:28 »

Cheesy My bad I assumed Charlie was his name as Hart always refers to Ian McParland as Charlie.  I think it's because his full name is Ian Charlie McParland but everyone around the club calls him Charlie.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: Wednesday, April 13, 2011, 16:27:46 »

Fair enough, you win on insider knowledge

Maybe he's got a monster coke habit? Smiley
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: Wednesday, April 13, 2011, 17:13:22 »

I'd like to see Hart move to DOF so Fitton doesn't get too involved in the playing side of things. Think that would be a good move. Can see that happening if it's Trollope but if not it will just stay the same as it is now *gulp*.
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: Wednesday, April 13, 2011, 17:57:54 »

Fair enough, you win on insider knowledge

Maybe he's got a monster coke habit? Smiley

Now your confusing him with an ex player of ours Wink
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #170 on: Wednesday, April 13, 2011, 18:02:30 »

Now your confusing him with an ex player of ours Wink
I think you should be using plural as in players as I can think of two who played in the same team
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #171 on: Wednesday, April 13, 2011, 18:07:21 »

I'd like to see Hart move to DOF so Fitton doesn't get too involved in the playing side of things. Think that would be a good move. Can see that happening if it's Trollope but if not it will just stay the same as it is now *gulp*.
I think that's part of the problem though Rich.Fitton will get involved either way making a DOF role pretty pointless.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #172 on: Wednesday, April 13, 2011, 18:28:30 »

I think that's part of the problem though Rich.Fitton will get involved either way making a DOF role pretty pointless.

True enough. I think it would be a good idea though. Not sure Fitton being so involved has really benefited us fully this season.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #173 on: Wednesday, April 13, 2011, 18:33:42 »

Me either,its a fucker as he clearly has the best interests at heart but it has proved costly.
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #174 on: Wednesday, April 13, 2011, 19:23:12 »

How about this John McGlynn chappie? Seems like he knows his stuff and would surely jump at the chance to manage a full-time club.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/13069008.stm
Lumps

« Reply #175 on: Wednesday, April 13, 2011, 19:34:06 »

When he joined i thought that if he can keep us up or go close then he deserves a crack.

So far one win, some wanky draws and some shocking defeats mean it aint going to happen or even look like its going to happen.

That kind of form is how he kept Palace and Pompey up, but he had more time
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #176 on: Wednesday, April 13, 2011, 21:15:37 »

How about the Rochdale mananger Keith Hill. How the fuck you can take Rochdale into a play off position is beyond me.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #177 on: Wednesday, April 13, 2011, 21:27:01 »

How about the Rochdale mananger Keith Hill. How the fuck you can take Rochdale into a play off position is beyond me.

Hill is in a position to take a step up....if we wanted to get somone looking maybe to take a step up, then Mickey Mellon has done a very good job at Fleetwood Town...if we're not playing them next season, then he might be tempted away.  Seem to remember him playing for Bristol City, which might be a problem for some.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #178 on: Wednesday, April 13, 2011, 21:34:53 »

Hill is in a position to take a step up....if we wanted to get somone looking maybe to take a step up, then Mickey Mellon has done a very good job at Fleetwood Town...if we're not playing them next season, then he might be tempted away.  Seem to remember him playing for Bristol City, which might be a problem for some.
Have Fleetwood thrown money at it? Rochdale certainly haven't and Hill would know Div 4 inside out and has done a cracking job at Div 3. Mellon has done a bloody good job as well. He was a Slave Trader but he wasn't a Scummer so I wouldn't hold that against him.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #179 on: Wednesday, April 13, 2011, 21:41:22 »

Have Fleetwood thrown money at it? Rochdale certainly haven't and Hill would know Div 4 inside out and has done a cracking job at Div 3. Mellon has done a bloody good job as well. He was a Slave Trader but he wasn't a Scummer so I wouldn't hold that against him.

Hill would know Div 4, but why would he want to go back there, other than for a sack load of cash. Chances are he might get something better....Mellon however is a Sweatie, young for a manager, and been around the lower divs and non league for years.  Probably had to work hard and has something to prove. 

However Fleetwood may go up, so chances are he'd want to stay unless offered a sack of cash.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14   Go Up
Print
Jump to: