Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: A Statement: Shaw Rosso  (Read 8475 times)
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« on: Tuesday, October 23, 2012, 21:42:36 »

I understand some of the anger on here and I deeply regret tonight's dreadful result, I could use a ton of excuses, like how many of those chances would Williams and Benson have put away? The recent unsettled boardroom situation, having to clean up the mess that SWS left behind, and we are now leeeeeeague 1, the transfer embargo (just think of who we could have signed), but I won't use any of those crippling factors.

For my part, maybe I did underestimate the true importance of starting a matchday thread, maybe I buckled under early pressure, maybe walking the walk has proved a little slippery, but to question my effort would be a besmirchment of the highest order.

I feel, given time, I can turn this around with the support of a united forum, remember, there are but a thousand days, preparing for a thousand years.

I can only say thank you to those people who have supported me to this point, funnily enough several of these members posts I have always quietly respected from afar.

I understand that its a results business and perhaps I will have to fall on my sword, alternatively I can start Saturdays thread off and just talk to myself like the undesirable underclass I now find myself to be, and go back to living in the shadows of the forum.

I would offer further mitigation such as the charity work I do with abandoned animals, my 15 years serving for Her Majesty, the work I do for the homeless of Swindon, but frankly, none of it would be true, in fact I don't think i have ever paid more than 50p for a Poppy.

I leave my fate to the legion of members that all follow the same cause, just like me, Swindon Town.

Cue the abuse  Sad
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, October 23, 2012, 21:47:24 »

Cue the abuse  Sad
You can stick your fucking scones up your arse, stick your fucking scones up your arse, stick your fucking scones, stick your fucking scones etc etc

But you should still start the matchday thread on Saturday. As long as you change your forum name to Thora.

[url width=640 height=360]http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/images/ic/640x360/legacy/episode/b01nm63y.jpg[/url]
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, October 23, 2012, 21:49:56 »

And to think I wore an Orange beanie, shoulder to shoulder and all that.

They were lovely scones by the way
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, October 23, 2012, 21:50:17 »

You cunt!

Clems Army!
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, October 23, 2012, 21:51:06 »

You cunt!

Thank you
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, October 23, 2012, 21:53:12 »

you've got my vote.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, October 23, 2012, 21:54:21 »

And to think I wore an Orange beanie, shoulder to shoulder and all that.

They were lovely scones by the way
Ignore me, I'm just jealous. I like a nice scone.
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, October 23, 2012, 21:55:51 »

Ignore me, I'm just jealous. I like a nice scone.

I understand
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, October 23, 2012, 21:57:37 »

Thank you

You're welcome...you fucking jinx.

Clems Army!
Azza

« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, October 23, 2012, 22:08:48 »

Just remember to make it 'Official'.

I don't think we can run you out of town because you didn't set your stall up properly.

However, defeat and you will become 'officially' a fucking chancer.
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, October 23, 2012, 22:20:12 »

Rosso, your apology sounds genuine so it's the thumbs up ( for now ) from me. Let's have some real gossip about Stevenage in Saturdays thread to make amends  Smiley
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday, October 23, 2012, 22:22:47 »

Just remember to make it 'Official'.

I don't think we can run you out of town because you didn't set your stall up properly.

However, defeat and you will become 'officially' a fucking chancer.

I forgot to mention this in my statement, I apologise unreservedly for this foolishness and obvious negative impact that this would have caused upon this evening's result.
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Tuesday, October 23, 2012, 22:24:37 »

Rosso, your apology sounds genuine so it's the thumbs up ( for now ) from me. Let's have some real gossip about Stevenage in Saturdays thread to make amends  Smiley

I have already been doing my homework on them Notts, there is much to report
Arnold.J.Rimmer

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Tuesday, October 23, 2012, 22:54:39 »

Cunt.

I'll be doing the next match day thread.
slinky

i'm lovin' it

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Tuesday, October 23, 2012, 23:07:33 »

Will let you off for now as I feel partly responsible as I didn't wear my lucky red socks today.  Try not to fuck up Saturday.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: