Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: A view from the Wednesday.  (Read 10715 times)
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Friday, December 3, 2010, 18:10:21 »

Did his ankle in the JPT on Tuesday, not happy!!
Mellor is fit to play looking at Clit Morrison replies to fans on twatter.

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #16 on: Friday, December 3, 2010, 18:14:10 »

What does he know he is fucking off shopping
The_Plagiarist

« Reply #17 on: Saturday, December 4, 2010, 10:31:54 »

think united call them the dingles
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Saturday, December 4, 2010, 11:11:32 »

What does he know he is fucking off shopping
Exactly. According to him the game isn't even on.
NW6Red

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Saturday, December 4, 2010, 17:37:42 »

Brilliant write up mate, you seem to know your stuff. Only one mistake; Paul Caddis is not on loan, we bought him and Simon Ferry this summer for an undisclosed six figure sum.

Agreed - excellent write-up. Damn sight better than we'll get in the local paper.

One other small mistake though - QPR also won the League Cup as a third division side, in 1967.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #20 on: Saturday, December 4, 2010, 20:17:48 »

AND IT'S ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Saturday, December 4, 2010, 20:36:42 »

Looks like poor Clinton has got that one wrong too.

"Gone Christmas shopping, you should have gone Christmas shopping..."
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Sunday, December 5, 2010, 03:36:43 »

Having worked with a Sheffield Wednesday fan and having been taken to 2 Sheffield derby matches I think I know this.

Wednesday fans call United fans Piggies (for whatever reason) hence the Pork reference. At the match I went to there were thousands of inflatable pigs released by the Wednesday fans. Not sure what the Blades refer the Wednesday fans as.

Think that is correct.

They both call each other pigs I think. It's all a bit inbred, though that's typical of the north in general

Things get better but they never get good
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Monday, December 6, 2010, 04:17:10 »

think united call them the dingles

No thats what West Brom call Wolves.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Monday, December 6, 2010, 08:05:20 »

No thats what West Brom call Wolves.

And Barnsley get called this by the Wendies and Sheff U
Beastie

« Reply #25 on: Monday, December 6, 2010, 10:58:42 »

....and here's another Wednesday version of the day...beware though...it's long and you won't get this time back..

http://owlsalive.com/RamblesSwindonAway.html

Since this I just wanted to say thank you to whoever handed my wallet in at the club.
It's a night mare losing something like this, canceling cards etc.etc but someone handed it back and it's being posted to me right now.

If I hadn't been in a bad mood from the start I could have taken a totally different tack with this game and the visit to your place.

Everyone I met was very friendly, car park dude, turnstile lad, stewards, shop woman, ballboy...usually I'm in a better frame of mind for footy days and in an upbeat mood...this day didn't go well from start to finish. (As you'll see if you read the ramble)

Anyway...well done on the win and thanks to whoever it was that handed me wallet in
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Monday, December 6, 2010, 11:06:31 »

....and here's another Wednesday version of the day...beware though...it's long and you won't get this time back..

Since this I just wanted to say thank you to whoever handed my wallet in at the club.
It's a night mare losing something like this, canceling cards etc.etc but someone handed it back and it's being posted to me right now.

If I hadn't been in a bad mood from the start I could have taken a totally different tack with this game and the visit to your place.

Everyone I met was very friendly, car park dude, turnstile lad, stewards, shop woman, ballboy...usually I'm in a better frame of mind for footy days and in an upbeat mood...this day didn't go well from start to finish. (As you'll see if you read the ramble)

Anyway...well done on the win and thanks to whoever it was that handed me wallet in

Nice one Beastie...

Great to see Tango in that fucking freezing rain....

AND he applauded Austins goal... Top Man!

Clems Army!
grubby

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Monday, December 6, 2010, 11:07:33 »

And the wallet wasn't even found until 6:15pm. You were incredibly lucky it was a couple of young lads connected to the club that found it who were crossing the car park with the cheif exec.
Beastie

« Reply #28 on: Monday, December 6, 2010, 11:10:13 »

Nice one Beastie...

Great to see Tango in that fucking freezing rain....

AND he applauded Austins goal... Top Man!

Aye, I was at the side of him mate...how can ya not applaud a goal like that?

I don't care who you support when you see good skill, it's just that, good skill.
We all want our teams to win and we all watch our fair share of crap footy but when you see the good stuff, for or against you, you have to love it.

We applauded the saves from Lucas too.

Disappointed with the result for us, obviously, but the game of football in those conditions was pretty good and any neutral watching it would have enjoyed it I'm sure.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Monday, December 6, 2010, 11:16:25 »

Very good read Beastie, enjoyed that a lot.

Good to see a non-biased away representation. As a Wednesday fan you could have felt hard done by with the offside goal, smith potential red card etc. However you barely mentioned this and concentrated on the match itself. Fair play for the numbers of Wednesday fans that travelled, brilliant effort bearing in mind the terrible weather.

Oh and please win the league (as we won't) or finish higher up than Southampton as I have a bet on with my dad!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: