Pages: 1 ... 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 ... 263   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lee Power  (Read 543791 times)
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #1920 on: Saturday, June 26, 2021, 10:42:20 »

BBC Wilts understands Jewell gone too. Resignations at weekends now, opens up a whole new raft of intrigue.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #1921 on: Saturday, June 26, 2021, 10:43:25 »

BBC Wilts understands Jewell gone too. Resignations at weekends now, opens up a whole new raft of intrigue.

But not the Jewel in the crown, we’re still waiting that one to fall.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #1922 on: Saturday, June 26, 2021, 10:43:37 »

No, not really. But the more I think about it, the more likely it seems.

There’s no way Power would have paid them off so why would they leave for nowt. Can’t imagine they’ve got another gig lined up. Maybe it’s a power play - no pun intended - to help Clem demonstrate to the judge the shit storm Power has created.

Fuck knows, really.
Pookemon

Ignore
« Reply #1923 on: Saturday, June 26, 2021, 10:49:07 »

No, not really. But the more I think about it, the more likely it seems.

There’s no way Power would have paid them off so why would they leave for nowt. Can’t imagine they’ve got another gig lined up. Maybe it’s a power play - no pun intended - to help Clem demonstrate to the judge the shit storm Power has created.

Fuck knows, really.

We don't know that - they may well have been paid off. 
Alternatively as the football year runs to end of June their contracts may simply have ended.

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #1924 on: Saturday, June 26, 2021, 10:51:53 »

Contracts ended? They signed for 2 years only last month. Manager’s contracts aren’t the same as the players.
Riddick

Ignore
« Reply #1925 on: Saturday, June 26, 2021, 10:52:37 »

Poor Mildy, sat around watching everyone else being moved on. Hope he is enjoying his weekend, he has some serious work on next week.

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #1926 on: Saturday, June 26, 2021, 10:58:31 »

Hope his knackers aren’t playing up!
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #1927 on: Saturday, June 26, 2021, 11:07:51 »

I wonder if we can get Clemente Morfuni to join the forum? Maybe an exclusive once a month ‘hi fellow socceroos’?
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #1928 on: Saturday, June 26, 2021, 11:43:14 »

I wonder if we can get Clemente Morfuni to join the forum? Maybe an exclusive once a month ‘hi fellow socceroos’?
I don't think we would really like that. The sooner all of the off field stuff goes quiet the better off as fans we will be. We could then focus on what all fans want to focus on - The team and the football played on the pitch.

I don't know anything about what's really going on behind the scenes, but all of this court case, media coverage, leaked documents, rumours of pay to play, unfathomable departures, ostracism, FL action/inaction, dodgy dealings, bad appointments and lack of decisive action has become tiresome. It has to stop.

I want to get excited about players on the pitch, games on a saturday, cup upsets and dissecting player performance, team formations and style. I want Swindon seen in a positive light and as a club on the up - Nowt else!

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #1929 on: Saturday, June 26, 2021, 11:44:27 »

Quote from: Legends-Lounge

that would be spectacularly bad imo.
JBZ
Not as likeable as Reg was, a fencesitting WUM

Allegedly, not a Swindon Town supporter

Ignore
« Reply #1930 on: Saturday, June 26, 2021, 11:45:50 »

Not me. Not in L2.

Granted, we should not be expecting too much from this coming season but I still expect us to be there or thereabouts. I'm one to ridicule people who expect owners to spaff their money up the wall, but if we're not competing in L2 then something is wrong.

But a number of things are wrong at the moment ...

Nothing to see here
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #1931 on: Saturday, June 26, 2021, 11:46:31 »

As bad as Jed turning up in the Merlin before a game

So, give no fucks
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #1932 on: Saturday, June 26, 2021, 11:55:33 »

Going to write to the justice secretary Robert Buckland to try shift the court case on quicker. Not sure what power he’ll have but it’s worth a shot
JBZ
Not as likeable as Reg was, a fencesitting WUM

Allegedly, not a Swindon Town supporter

Ignore
« Reply #1933 on: Saturday, June 26, 2021, 11:57:04 »

Going to write to the justice secretary Robert Buckland to try shift the court case on quicker. Not sure what power he’ll have but it’s worth a shot

I am afraid to say this will have no impact whatsoever

Nothing to see here

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #1934 on: Saturday, June 26, 2021, 12:01:26 »

Not that I know this as a fact, but surely once the takeover has been completed in the next few days, the outcome of the Power/Standing ownership case won’t have a huge bearing on the club any more. I presume Clem and Standing have come to an arrangement seeing as he has backed Clem throughout. Might be some personal stuff to sort out. But who cares about that.
Pages: 1 ... 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 ... 263   Go Up
Print
Jump to: