Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Aden Flint  (Read 5732 times)
DMR

« Reply #15 on: Monday, October 10, 2011, 15:44:13 »

If ever there was a classic case of someone's stock rising by virtue of simply not playing, this is it.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Monday, October 10, 2011, 15:51:34 »

To be fair DMR he did win August player of the month, I think that's when his stock rose.

I'm not claiming he'd make a difference to our set piece defending mind.
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Monday, October 10, 2011, 15:53:37 »

We also had 5 clean sheets in a row (in the league) before yesterday. Ignoring stats, I think Flint would be better than McCormack in that position.

That stat appears to be completely made up.

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Monday, October 10, 2011, 15:54:43 »

I also think Devera has improved a lot since the early games of the season when he was playing alongside Flint. I'm not suggesting Devera was at fault for all the goals conceding, but they might be a better partnership now Devera has had a chance to settle.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Monday, October 10, 2011, 15:56:37 »

If ever there was a classic case of someone's stock rising by virtue of simply not playing, this is it.

....or the good performances he put in at the start of the season.

He's definitely fully fit mind you.
corner

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Monday, October 10, 2011, 17:47:03 »

I also think Devera has improved a lot since the early games of the season when he was playing alongside Flint. I'm not suggesting Devera was at fault for all the goals conceding, but they might be a better partnership now Devera has had a chance to settle.
lets hope so.... we could have the best defence in league 2.  caddis   devera   flint   ridehalgh.   
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, October 11, 2011, 15:48:51 »

PdC said on Saturday before the game in a private interview with Vic that he doesnt think McCormack and Ferry can play together in midfield.

So dont play McCormack at CB then and stick him on the bench. Sometimes Di Canio's decisions confuse me.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, October 11, 2011, 15:49:53 »

lets hope so.... we could have the best defence in league 2.  caddis   devera   flint   ridehalgh.   

Our defence is one of the worst in the league. We leak goals too easily. It's about playing as a unit which we struggle with at the back.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, October 11, 2011, 19:38:03 »

you are fishing aren't you?
corner

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Monday, October 31, 2011, 20:08:55 »

you are fishing aren't you?
NO.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: