Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Grimsby vs Swindon, build up and match day  (Read 8106 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #255 on: Monday, April 22, 2024, 12:04:39 »

and the rallying call will be about the progression of the Youth team

I've been worrying that was their intention. We'll see.

Gunning (shudder) is at least making noises about an experienced core - but a) don't believe it b) last time the club definition of experience was very different from my own.

Anonymous77

Ignore
« Reply #256 on: Monday, April 22, 2024, 12:18:55 »

Alongside more budget cutting from Clem, it just proves he really is thick as shit as he doesn’t have to do much research to see the fans opinion of Gunning.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #257 on: Monday, April 22, 2024, 12:41:22 »

Alongside more budget cutting from Clem, it just proves he really is thick as shit as he doesn’t have to do much research to see the fans opinion of Gunning.

His surprise to the reaction to him at the fans forum gave me a chuckle. Also seemed to genuinely think he could get away with the "admin error" comment without ridicule. Ear is so far from the ground its comical.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #258 on: Monday, April 22, 2024, 12:46:38 »

It feels to me like it's almost a case of arrogance/not actually giving a shit what the fans think. Which is dangerous when he's clearly miles out of his depth. His CEO is as useful as a one-legged man in an arse kicking competition and you can't exactly say he's surrounded by football people at the club. This summer is going to be 'interesting'. There will probably be some great feedback from the people that go to the summer concerts and he'll suddenly think he's some kind of legend.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #259 on: Monday, April 22, 2024, 12:49:09 »

There will probably be some great feedback from the people that go to the summer concerts and he'll suddenly think he's some kind of legend.

Yeah, I wouldn't bank on that. Could end up as Swindons very own Fyre Fest the way the club is run.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #260 on: Monday, April 22, 2024, 12:51:17 »

Yeah, I wouldn't bank on that. Could end up as Swindons very own Fyre Fest the way the club is run.

I'm thinking more of 'selective' feedback tbh!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: