Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Juve fans reaction...  (Read 4963 times)
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Wednesday, April 6, 2005, 12:20:15 »

I wouldn't go so far as to leave the fans blameless.....
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Wednesday, April 6, 2005, 13:50:49 »

OK, I accept the double standards, UEFA's fuck up and all that, the way the Juve fans reacted was pathetic. It was a gesture of good intentions but the Juve fans chose to ignore it - why? Probably because they want to stab some Scousers next week.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Wednesday, April 6, 2005, 16:31:39 »

probably! Sad
Spencer_White

« Reply #33 on: Wednesday, April 6, 2005, 16:32:52 »

Quote from: "Tails"
What happens if Liverpool fans are killed??
Will all Italian clubs be banned for 5 years??

Banning all English clubs was ridiculous, although it did deny Oxford a place in Europe.

At least Liverpool made the effort to make an apology...I can understand why the Juve fans reacted like they did.

English clubs were quite rightly banned from Europe. Just about every British club was going mental on the continent.

Leeds and Glasgow Rangers were both given 2 year bans. But football was a bit different then, supporters were travelling to support clubs other than their own (and riot).

As for the Italians reaction, I say fair enough. A lot of them probably knew people who died at Heysel. I thought the reaction was pretty mixed anyway. Bear in mind that was Juve's most hardcore supporters so the reaction maybe more conciliatory in Italy.

Not that I care anyway.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Wednesday, April 6, 2005, 16:35:15 »

i'm not bothered about what Juve fans think of Liverpool's efforts, I;m just concerned about what might happen in Turin!
DMR

« Reply #35 on: Wednesday, April 6, 2005, 18:51:16 »

The segregation is going to be massive surely

Unfortunately, at the best of times the upper tier chuck shit loads of bottles at the away fans down below. The scousers will be dodging them fireworks I tell thee.
DMR

« Reply #36 on: Wednesday, April 6, 2005, 18:52:35 »

Quote from: "sonicyouth"
OK, I accept the double standards, UEFA's fuck up and all that, the way the Juve fans reacted was pathetic. It was a gesture of good intentions but the Juve fans chose to ignore it - why? Probably because they want to stab some Scousers next week.

Dont be a poof. You'd feel differently if one of your own was squashed all over the terraces because some fuckheads wanted to cause trouble.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Wednesday, April 6, 2005, 18:54:14 »

They have just reported on 5 live that Scousers have been able to get tickets in the Juve sections,Rather them that me they'll get fuckin killed.

/
W56196272
DMR

« Reply #38 on: Wednesday, April 6, 2005, 18:57:59 »

Oh, another point about these peace gestures.

Apparantly (off screen) 5 scousers with Juve gear on walked up to the away section with friendly messages on a flag. They got coined to such an extent they had to run.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: