Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Colin Hendry (Blackburn/Scotland etc)  (Read 1834 times)
alanmayes

Ignore
« on: Friday, July 10, 2009, 15:49:47 »

Shocking news that he's lost his wife today at the age of 42.

RIP Mrs Hendry.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/blackburn/5796462/Colin-Hendrys-wife-Denise-dies.html

"It's not delusions of grandeur sir,it's intolerance of mediocrity and minimal performances."
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Friday, July 10, 2009, 15:54:56 »

Wrong, I know, but the first thing that came into my head after I read "lost his wife today" was "well go and find her then". I blame whatever comedian got that joke stuck in my head that whenever anybody says it that's always my first reaction.

RIP Mrs Hendry.

magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Friday, July 10, 2009, 15:55:06 »

liposuction is a fucking brutle operation.

Only a metter of time something like that happend. A real shame.

RIP Mrs Hendry

Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Friday, July 10, 2009, 16:23:21 »

LIPO!!!! really? mental???
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Friday, July 10, 2009, 16:29:34 »

Shocking....RIP
Barry Scott

« Reply #5 on: Friday, July 10, 2009, 19:54:56 »

Wrong, I know, but the first thing that came into my head after I read "lost his wife today" was "well go and find her then". I blame whatever comedian got that joke stuck in my head that whenever anybody says it that's always my first reaction.

RIP Mrs Hendry.

I know that joke, I remember seeing it on TV at the Edinburgh fringe. Might be the same joke we've seen? It was one of the funniest stand up jokes i've seen.

Bloke stands up and tells some shit jokes and starts to really die on stage. He the kinda pauses and looks at the floor, and says, "Sorry about the way this is going, I lost my Dad last week." The crowd then ahhhh a bit and he says, "Found him again..." The crowd lightly chuckles, "...Dead." Cheesy

Whenever i hear of Colin Hendry i think of a girl who i use to go to school with who got the nickname Colin Hendry.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Friday, July 10, 2009, 19:57:26 »

Whenever i hear of colin hendry i think of the yellow card animation on the scoreboard

Things get better but they never get good
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #7 on: Friday, July 10, 2009, 22:12:59 »

I absolutely hated the cunt as a player - fucking Braveheart my arse. This, however, is terrible and I feel a little sad for the guy. Trophy wife has kids, chucks on a few pounds and wants to be like the wags - has the money and has an op and dies years later after being in agony for years. It realy is tragic and a commentary on the pressures some women have on them.
girlyred

« Reply #8 on: Saturday, July 11, 2009, 14:00:56 »

Met them both at a kids footy tournament in Blackpool a few years ago Colin posed for photos and his wife was lovely had a couple of younsters with them, its tragic RIP
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Saturday, July 11, 2009, 14:04:57 »

Whenever i hear of colin hendry i think of the yellow card animation on the scoreboard

Whenever I hear of Colin Hendry, I think of Rhona Martin. The Sweatette, who skipped Scotland's curling team to Olympic gold.

[url width=223 height=237]http://www.uksport.gov.uk/assets/Image/News/elitecoach_martin_251007m.jpg[/url]
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, July 14, 2009, 10:03:20 »

I always remember Gazza making him look a cunt with his wonder goal!

RIP for his missus - terrrible...

Clems Army!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: