Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: protests out the back wont work  (Read 4845 times)
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #30 on: Sunday, February 25, 2007, 14:48:47 »

I think the main thing is we need to start somewhere. The orange has continued to happen and we've gone onto active protests. Hopefully this is the beginning of something that will work.

We know for a fact we've rattle the Board with our cva chants etc etc, hopefully more and more people will be encouraged along. I can't see many (if any) who protested at the last game not doing the same again.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Sunday, February 25, 2007, 22:03:34 »

I think the idea of being out there at FT is good if you want to catch people on their way out. Even if people don't join in atleast they will see that actiona is being taken
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Sunday, February 25, 2007, 23:05:44 »

I think the numbers that showed up were pretty good considering that it was really only discussed via forums.  

What surprises me is that across the forums, so many people are moaning about the current board, know the protest plans and say its a good idea then don't show up! (Understandably people who were unable to make it have stated they would have been there otherwise).

I do however, think a lot of people are nervous of being in the minority protest wise (not in the minority of wanting the board out of course), but when a significant number show up, I'm sure they'll join in pretty quickly.  

I think bigger numbers for Accy and think its a pretty good all round effort to those who turned up.
millom red

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Monday, February 26, 2007, 04:11:46 »

I couldnt make it as i have been having needles stuffed into me since friday having been told ive got a fuck off big DVT behind my left knee! :shock:

Warfarin and heperin injections for the next couple of weeks and NO Alcohol :shock:  :shock:

Well done to those that WERE there.

All being well, i will be there for the next one. Wink

f it dont need fixing....dont fuckin break it

Await The Day
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Monday, February 26, 2007, 08:15:41 »

we can have a "special wing" of the protests for you n leggett if you want? i'll get some cones and nappies in  Cheesy

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Phil_S

Who changed my Avatar ?!

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Monday, February 26, 2007, 09:55:15 »

I  had to shoot off & pick up the ball & chain, but would've been fine until ten past five.

Has to be straight after the match finishes !

From the Dark Side
Give us an S

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Monday, February 26, 2007, 10:27:07 »

I think the key problem is communication. The reason only 1% of the attendance were out the back of the Arkells stand is because i bet not much more knew something was planned.

Get a few thousand fliers printed stating what we are protesting, why we are protesting, where and when we are protesting. To have an effect and make the board wake up you need numbers. And to get that we need better communication.

On another note, I cant see it happening, but a sit in would be interesting. After a match no one leaves the ground. Not sure if this would work but if it did it could be effective. Whatever we do, communication is the key!
millom red

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Tuesday, February 27, 2007, 05:58:30 »

Quote from: "bennett"
we can have a "special wing" of the protests for you n leggett if you want? i'll get some cones and nappies in  Cheesy

Cunt. Cheesy .. Im not on crutches though... Sad

f it dont need fixing....dont fuckin break it

Await The Day
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: