Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Crawley  (Read 28603 times)
animalwilliams

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, March 28, 2012, 09:50:46 »

Just read report on last nights' match at Bradford. 5 players sent off after 'incident' in the dressing room, 6 booked during the match.
When is the Football League going to act on this teams deliberate intimidation tactics? Every side in the league is now aware how Evans and his cronies wind opposing sides up before, during and after matches.
Any action likely?Huh?
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, March 28, 2012, 09:52:40 »

Just read report on last nights' match at Bradford. 5 players sent off after 'incident' in the dressing room, 6 booked during the match.
When is the Football League going to act on this teams deliberate intimidation tactics? Every side in the league is now aware how Evans and his cronies wind opposing sides up before, during and after matches.
Any action likely?Huh?

Yes.

Swindon Town will be fined £1m and Paolo banned for 4 matches for Crawleys failure to control there players ....
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, March 28, 2012, 09:58:31 »

They should get a few match bans each for the senfings off and a small fine for failing to control their players, but the FA love Creepy compaired to us so they will get a hand slap.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, March 28, 2012, 10:01:18 »

Have they got a game left against the Pox? Eric would explode.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, March 28, 2012, 10:03:34 by 4D » Logged
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, March 28, 2012, 10:20:59 »

Do we really need another crawley thread? Do people really care about them?

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, March 28, 2012, 10:50:26 »

FA say brawl is now subject to an 'official investigation'
jimmy_onions

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, March 28, 2012, 10:52:44 »

Do we really need another crawley thread? Do people really care about them?

I think the bigger point here is that we received a fine for 'not controlling our players' for significantly less than that....people are just curious that a similalarly appopriate punishment is handed out to these two...
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, March 28, 2012, 11:11:40 »

they're horrible bastards but will finish 2nd
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, March 28, 2012, 11:12:38 »

Do people really care about them?

They are a rival to our title ambitions. Anything to disadvantage them is good in my book. So to answer the question, yes.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, March 28, 2012, 11:23:37 »

Their recent turnaround is a concern, I guess, because it puts them back in contention for a top 3 spot when, only a few weeks ago, they were being written off.  If we were now to hit a sticky patch, there are three teams there (Torquay, Shrewsbury and Crawley) who could easily capitalise.  We have got to get a few more wins on the board quickly now to kill this off.  If the rest of the pack smell blood, we could be in trouble.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, March 28, 2012, 11:40:31 »

See the highlights this morning on Sky of this all players went in started wiht pushing and shoving and then you see players actaully punching others and going in with uppercuts.

Reading between the lines on what the managers have said it seems Bradford took exception to the way Crawley played and 'tactics' used during the game

Evans say nothing other than a Bradford player starting it and spoke to the 4th official about it  - I hope Crawley fail to achieve promotion and he get's sacked.

Both teams at the very least will be charged with failing to control their players, suspect some players may get extended bans as well - be interested it see what happens
DMR

« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, March 28, 2012, 11:51:32 »

Adrenaline charged blokes in tear up shock.

Who cares?!
calumscott

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, March 28, 2012, 11:59:45 »

Evans say nothing other than a Bradford player starting it and spoke to the 4th official about it  - I hope Crawley fail to achieve promotion and he get's sacked.

And the footage shows Evans to be a lying bawbag again.  The Bradford player does have a run towards (I presume) a Crawley player but he never gets there on account of Claude Davis' rather neat and effective clothesline on him.
DRS

« Reply #13 on: Wednesday, March 28, 2012, 12:16:12 »

DMR you need a new persona mate,
Flashheart

« Reply #14 on: Wednesday, March 28, 2012, 12:19:17 »

Bradford should be given extra points and a cash bonus.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10   Go Up
Print
Jump to: