Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 11   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Your own odd habits/quirks.  (Read 17103 times)
flammableBen

« Reply #30 on: Thursday, February 21, 2008, 21:37:59 »

I can't take a dump unless I think someone is watching me. Luckily I have an imaginary friend called Derek. He pops into existence every time the need arises.
JPC82

« Reply #31 on: Thursday, February 21, 2008, 21:38:43 »

Quote from: "Sussex"
Quote from: "Im_Mint"
also if i turn up the volume on the tv or radio or anything like that the volume has to be on a even number

Not just me then!  Oops

i even have it on a even number when its either a little to loud or not loud enough, i cant have it on that perfect sounding fucking odd number  :x
STFC4LIFE
Fence Fucker

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Thursday, February 21, 2008, 21:41:48 »

Quote from: "flammableBen"
I can't take a dump unless I think someone is watching me. Luckily I have an imaginary friend called Derek. He pops into existence every time the need arises.

Does this random stuff just come to your head  Soapy Tit Wank
dell boy

« Reply #33 on: Thursday, February 21, 2008, 21:43:28 »

Quote from: "STFC4LIFE"
Quote from: "flammableBen"

Does this random stuff just come to your head  Soapy Tit Wank

Its whats in his head which is random!!! Soapy Tit Wank
Barry Scott

« Reply #34 on: Thursday, February 21, 2008, 21:54:09 »

I have a cool habit of observing and remembering really stupid stuff for no reason. I don't mean facts or figures, although i do that as well. I mean fucked up trivial nonsense that you see in every waking minute.
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Thursday, February 21, 2008, 22:07:39 »

Quote from: "Sussex"
Quote from: "Im_Mint"
also if i turn up the volume on the tv or radio or anything like that the volume has to be on a even number

Not just me then!  Oops

Not just me then!  Oops

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
flammableBen

« Reply #36 on: Thursday, February 21, 2008, 22:10:47 »

Who would have thought that the tef was was filled with a bunch of fucking freaks. Shame on the lot of you.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #37 on: Thursday, February 21, 2008, 22:11:59 »

Oh!

People putting food in my face, as in "Have a taste of that".

NO NO NO that is probably one of my most evident oddities. Any person putting food in front of my face (Including my wife and daughter) will have me either walk away from them, or slap their hand away.

Introduce me to the food first then I'll be OK, but shove it under my nose and then say "Try that" can make me quite aggressive.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Thursday, February 21, 2008, 22:15:03 »

My worst habit is saying yes to doing favours without thinking it through,then letting people down or doing it under duress.....what i dislike is when you give someone a gift or a surprise and they say,oh you shouldnt of,dont know why but that cheezes me off!!
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Thursday, February 21, 2008, 22:15:03 »

when drinking out of a can, when im finish drinking I have to pull the ring pull off and put it in the can.
STFC Village

« Reply #40 on: Thursday, February 21, 2008, 22:17:48 »

As a youngster, if i was bored i used to read words backwards and sort of create my own language. I think it was after watching that Red Dwarf episode where they end up in nodnoL.

I still don't have many friends

Oh and the same as I'm mint, i'm massively obsessive about my iTunes/iPod. Now i've got the UPPER/lower case sorted, i've moved onto genres. 5,500 bloody songs
JPC82

« Reply #41 on: Thursday, February 21, 2008, 22:25:54 »

Quote from: "STFC Village"
As a youngster, if i was bored i used to read words backwards and sort of create my own language. I think it was after watching that Red Dwarf episode where they end up in nodnoL.

Oh and the same as I'm mint, i'm massively obsessive about my iTunes/iPod. Now i've got the UPPER/lower case sorted, i've moved onto genres. 5,500 bloody songs

also on my ipod i have to have every album cover for every song, once i couldnt find a album cover cos i downloaded a track way before it got released so i refused to put it on my ipod until i had the cover
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Thursday, February 21, 2008, 22:27:56 »

on here I cant leave any topic/room uread

If I see those little orange things fucking blinking at me it does my nut
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #43 on: Thursday, February 21, 2008, 22:28:13 »

Quote from: "STFC Village"

I play with words all the time, take every other letter and see what you get, that kind of thing.

I'd imagine that most people with an active (Intelligent) mind do that, only they do it in in their head as opposed to saying it aloud.

It would be an odd subject to bring up in a pub but I reckon that if you did, many would say that they do something similar. Easy to bring it up on a forum though.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Thursday, February 21, 2008, 22:28:57 »

Quote from: "Karlsruhe_Red"
I can be a complete cunt to people I really don't want to or mean to be a cunt too but I just can't help it, fucking annoying. I will be thinking 'why are you doing this, they don't deserve it' but I will keep doing it anyway. For example I will get in petty strops with people over nothing and be awkward to them for ages, while all the time I'm thinking how pathetic it is of me. What a ridiculous thing :evil:

I feel your pain
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 11   Go Up
Print
Jump to: