Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Secret Cameroonian trialist  (Read 21870 times)
lambourn red

« Reply #135 on: Wednesday, July 29, 2009, 08:06:42 »

I am starting to wonder if this whole thing is a complete smokescreen and the guy is actually British and tied to another english side and is down here discussing terms etc without alerting any other teams .
Arch Stanton

Wallowing in negativity

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: Wednesday, July 29, 2009, 08:18:49 »

I am starting to wonder if this whole thing is a complete smokescreen and the guy is actually British and tied to another english side and is down here discussing terms etc without alerting any other teams .

I was thinking the same thing.... has 'Shirtliffter' mentioned this on any comments section recently.... it might be worth a laugh..

BTW good use of the word 'MONGS' yesterday I thought....
Dazzza

« Reply #137 on: Wednesday, July 29, 2009, 10:15:23 »

It's got to be Mouhamadou Seye his name is all over the news sites in Slovakia, if it is a smokescreen then it's a fucking bizzare one!

From yesterday, Babelfish it:

http://www.profutbal.sk/spravy/?clanok=76151

lambourn red

« Reply #138 on: Wednesday, July 29, 2009, 11:35:33 »

It's got to be Mouhamadou Seye his name is all over the news sites in Slovakia, if it is a smokescreen then it's a fucking bizzare one!

From yesterday, Babelfish it:

http://www.profutbal.sk/spravy/?clanok=76151

What I dont understand is that if it is that guy why any team would have to keep his name under wraps , he has hardly set the slovakian second division a light. I reckon you could circulate Mouhamadou Seye's name to all the League 1 teams and not one would give a shit. Very Bizarre
michael
The Dude Abides

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: Wednesday, July 29, 2009, 17:39:22 »

The latest I have on this is that the player in question is not owned by a club but instead by a consortium, and so for this reason we can only sign him on loan.

Yes I know that it is unlikely but I did like the idea of us effectively being the Man United of League 1.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: Wednesday, July 29, 2009, 18:20:36 »

The latest I have on this is that the player in question is not owned by a club but instead by a consortium, and so for this reason we can only sign him on loan.

Do I not like that. I really hope that's not the case.
TOWNEND TONTO

« Reply #141 on: Wednesday, July 29, 2009, 18:30:38 »

Was that not banned after the West Ham get away.
Spencer_White

« Reply #142 on: Wednesday, July 29, 2009, 19:26:03 »

Tevez was on loan from Kia Joorabchian to Manchester United last season.

Man United officially had his registration, but contractually he was still Joorabchian's player.

This sort of deal is exactly the sort of agent infiltration into football that Fitton said he was against. Would be a poor show if we signed someone on that basis.
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: Wednesday, July 29, 2009, 21:12:31 »

Yes I know that it is unlikely but I did like the idea of us effectively being the Man United of League 1.
cite your source?

Sounds like bullshit to me.

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: Wednesday, July 29, 2009, 21:17:29 »

This sort of deal is exactly the sort of agent infiltration into football that Fitton said he was against. Would be a poor show if we signed someone on that basis.

Yeah, fuck that for a game of soldiers.

If he's good but expensive then we want to get a return on him, not loan him and piss our money against a wall.
doomster

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: Wednesday, July 29, 2009, 21:21:42 »

I reckon that the adver have got it wrong for a change......Lick my Arse Orifice......hopefully this is the identity of the mystery man as if so it will be a shit hot signing.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2009/06/16/1327892/cameroon-starlet-christian-noah-has-premier-league-dream

fits the bill and if true no wonder they want to keep it quiet.........ssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: Wednesday, July 29, 2009, 21:25:53 »

Does he come with a whale?
doomster

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: Wednesday, July 29, 2009, 21:27:14 »

Heres his passport details for good measure for anyone planning on forging a cameroon passport

http://www.viadeo.com/fr/profile/christian.noah

sign him on sign him on sign him on.

Makes sense also as to get a work permit he would need to have international experience.
Barry Scott

« Reply #148 on: Wednesday, July 29, 2009, 21:28:57 »

If that is him, it'll be the NEW best news i've had in ages.
Arch Stanton

Wallowing in negativity

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: Wednesday, July 29, 2009, 21:31:31 »

God I hope its him, fits the bill of someone that we can flog on for a profit...

Exciting times.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11   Go Up
Print
Jump to: