Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 ... 55   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: greer  (Read 99229 times)
alanmayes

Ignore
« Reply #405 on: Friday, July 9, 2010, 08:15:05 »

Quote from Wizard on North Stand Chat

"What sort of person gives their source away and gets them in trouble? Not me anyway. And I have no idea of the fee, I would reckon around 300k+ seen as they have already rejected 2 offers of 200k+. (allegedly) "

Also this quote from another Poster who really knows his facts..not

"My guess is that due to him losing the Swindon captaincy and also Gus admitting he is in the market for another centre back, you have claimed you have inside information."

"It's not delusions of grandeur sir,it's intolerance of mediocrity and minimal performances."
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #406 on: Friday, July 9, 2010, 08:20:20 »

FAO Brighton fans - Nothing at all has been said in Swindon about Greer losing our captaincy. Not by the club. Not even a rumour on here.
Stegenfreud

Say what now?

Ignore
« Reply #407 on: Friday, July 9, 2010, 08:29:20 »

Firstly let me say Greer leads the backline brilliantly, is a great influence on the team and provides good expereince. If Brighton do sign him they will have paid over £400k for him. This for a league 1 defender in the last year of his contract is silly money. I don't want to see him leave he is our captain and a bloody good one at that. However i trust Danny and our board 100%, if he goes, there will be a large fee and also a ready made replacement in place. Until something newsworthy on this situation materializes this is the last i have to say on the matter.

simon FERRY cross the avon... do do.
Falmer For All

« Reply #408 on: Friday, July 9, 2010, 08:54:28 »

I like mosst swindon fans are bored with this one now, when/if a deal happens i will comment until then lets just wait and see
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #409 on: Friday, July 9, 2010, 08:55:12 »

If Gus always gets his man, then why did Prutton turn you down and sign for us?
Barry Scott

« Reply #410 on: Friday, July 9, 2010, 09:05:01 »

Plymouth hyped up Barnes and yet he now plays for us.

What Gus wants he normally gets.I just know this rumour isn't dead in the water yet.He rates Greer highly and i'm confident he will come back with an improved offer.

I can honestly see Greer in an Ablion shirt by next week and this is not wishfull thinking either.

Gus as also hinted about our captaincy.He may have to look at bringing someone in Greer?

That makes your statement sound like he's a stroppy teenager. You should amend that statement to say, "What Gus wants he puts in a high enough bid for, hopes the other team accept the bid and then that player wants to move." Or, to simplify, you could say that Gus is like any other manager at any other club...

Besides you couldn't afford Paynter's wages and i'm not sure you can afford Greer's either.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #411 on: Friday, July 9, 2010, 09:14:54 »

If Gus always gets his man, then why did Prutton turn you down and sign for us?

Exactly. Gus always get his man? Does he fuck. Listen to some of these idiots.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #412 on: Friday, July 9, 2010, 09:15:29 »

So to conclude: Gordon Greer is still Swindon Captain and will be playing for us again this season.

Glad we've got that cleared up.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #413 on: Friday, July 9, 2010, 09:27:29 »

Do you have trouble reading English?

My post said "normally" which has a entirely different meaning to the word "always"

You keep spinning mate.

Prutton had a choice between 2 clubs and chose the 1 with the better set up for promotion, for these exact reasons Greer will remain captain and centre half for Swindon next season.
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #414 on: Friday, July 9, 2010, 09:29:56 »

How do you know Gus "normally" gets his man? Do you know about every offer that is made??

Clubs put in bids for players/offer contracts all time that fans never hear about.
Rustle
Prediction League Champion 2012/13

TEF World Cup Stunners Champion 2010

Ignore
« Reply #415 on: Friday, July 9, 2010, 09:39:47 »

If gus gets what he wants then how come we got prutton.

:cunt:
nochee

« Reply #416 on: Friday, July 9, 2010, 09:45:32 »

Well if Greer does sign for us then i'll be happy to except a pint from you on the opening day. Grin

are you old enough to drink or are you talking about orange squash?

Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #417 on: Friday, July 9, 2010, 09:46:21 »

Do you have trouble reading English?

My post said "normally" which has a entirely different meaning to the word "always"

You keep spinning mate.

Ouch i've been bitten.
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #418 on: Friday, July 9, 2010, 09:47:24 »

And if Gus normally gets what he wants how come he's managing Brighton.

No doubt a life long ambition when he was growing up on the streets of Montevideo or wherever then. Much like the whole Fabregas / Barcelona episode perhaps.
Nijholts Nuts

Ignore
« Reply #419 on: Friday, July 9, 2010, 09:59:23 »

And if Gus normally gets what he wants how come he's managing Brighton.

No doubt a life long ambition when he was growing up on the streets of Montevideo or wherever then. Much like the whole Fabregas / Barcelona episode perhaps.
Maybe he wants man love.

I only dream of Claire Sweeney
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 ... 55   Go Up
Print
Jump to: