Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 55   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: greer  (Read 99223 times)
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 18:45:51 »

Ha ha i'd love to see Brighton do a Southend in a few years time. Their fans would look like right dicks.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #136 on: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 19:00:55 »

That's it! This thread reminded me of something.

The Mulgrew saga when Southend fans came on here telling us how great they were and the big things they're going to do...
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 19:03:44 »

Isn't that just a tad generalistic?  Hmmm

It's got a bit better on there recently, but still predominantly fuckwits as a rule.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 19:17:56 »

That's it! This thread reminded me of something.

The Mulgrew saga when Southend fans came on here telling us how great they were and the big things they're going to do...

Ha ha exactly.
seagullshitoneagles

« Reply #139 on: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 22:26:51 »

ok then i'll put this basically, our clubs are currently average sized league 1 clubs. swindon had a good season we didnt. however just because you finished in the playoffs this year dont mean that you will next year. I think you have had your good season and next year will be midtable like yeovil the other year. you can take the piss out of withdean but its seen more championship football than your outdated county ground has seen in the last few years. while you were being relegated from league 1 we had just enjoyed playing in the championship (even though we went down too).

as for not knowing about bloom, poker is just a hobby its spare change to him. he develops luxury properties around the world and still makes millions from online betting.not sure what though. our new stadium will enable us to rebuild our once large fanbase. we know the fanbase is still there because when we won league 2 and 1 the ticket office had 24 thousand ticket applications.   so good luck for the coming season and i look forward to beating you next season on our way to promotion.   btw I love the smileys   :cunt:      Smug Fuck Off
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #140 on: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 22:32:23 »

As fun as your banter is, that doesn't explain why Greer would sign for you does it?
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 22:35:35 »

We took 32,000 to Wembley.

What's your point?

Just because you had a poor season and finished below us and lost to us twice doesn't mean next year will be any different.

If Poyet does a half decent job he'll fuck off first chance he gets just like he did here and Leeds.
Nijholts Nuts

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: Thursday, June 10, 2010, 04:02:43 »

you can take the piss out of withdean but its seen more championship football than your outdated county ground has seen in the last few years.
The County Ground and the Wisdean dont compare, stop trying to compare them  Suicide
As far as Falmer goes, after the initial excitement wears off, I think it'll be just another hollow, lifeless husk of a ground. Been to Colchester lately??

I only dream of Claire Sweeney
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: Thursday, June 10, 2010, 08:37:48 »

If Poyet does a half decent job he'll fuck off first chance he gets just like he did here and Leeds.

I said this on Page 4...
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: Thursday, June 10, 2010, 09:02:43 »

To go from a Captain to Rear Admiral might be a tempting offer.
Bumpkin

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: Thursday, June 10, 2010, 09:20:22 »

Brighton & Hove Albion -- so right on and trendy. Celebrity fans, bla bla blah

Is Fatboy Slim still on the decks these days?
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: Thursday, June 10, 2010, 09:25:40 »

Is Fatboy Slim still on the decks these days?

Yup, the poop deck I heard.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #147 on: Thursday, June 10, 2010, 09:33:58 »

Isn't the poop deck where sailors go for a shit?

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
STFCranger

« Reply #148 on: Thursday, June 10, 2010, 10:14:12 »

ok then i'll put this basically, our clubs are currently average sized league 1 clubs. swindon had a good season we didnt. however just because you finished in the playoffs this year dont mean that you will next year. I think you have had your good season and next year will be midtable like yeovil the other year. you can take the piss out of withdean but its seen more championship football than your outdated county ground has seen in the last few years. while you were being relegated from league 1 we had just enjoyed playing in the championship (even though we went down too).

as for not knowing about bloom, poker is just a hobby its spare change to him. he develops luxury properties around the world and still makes millions from online betting.not sure what though. our new stadium will enable us to rebuild our once large fanbase. we know the fanbase is still there because when we won league 2 and 1 the ticket office had 24 thousand ticket applications.   so good luck for the coming season and i look forward to beating you next season on our way to promotion.   btw I love the smileys   :cunt:      Smug Fuck Off

do u remeber when the county ground held premiership football with teams like man utd and arsenal playin us when was the last tym the witdean held prem football? ummmm nope. and also how many times we beat u this season? how many times do we have to beat a little side like you to realise we are the better club then you
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: Thursday, June 10, 2010, 10:16:13 »

do u remeber when the county ground held premiership football with teams like man utd and arsenal playin us when was the last tym the witdean held prem football? ummmm nope. and also how many times we beat u this season? how many times do we have to beat a little side like you to realise we are the better club then you

sheesh !
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 55   Go Up
Print
Jump to: