Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Iran boss dismisses Gulf in class  (Read 2161 times)
london_red

Ignore
« on: Monday, May 26, 2014, 13:05:27 »

After his appointment to manage World Cup Stunners underdogs Iran, london_red today broke his silence with a press conference for the literal unveiling of his squad, broadcast on Al-Jazeera.

"I'll admit I thought it would be difficult to get up for taking charge of this squad", he said from the side's training base in Tehran.

"But after dispatching my head scout dporter to scour the globe for women of Iranian descent, it has become apparent that the only reason Iran's womenfolk cover up all the time is so the rest of the world don't feel bad".

"We don't have the toughest group and it won't take Hans Blix to see our team is full of WMDs - Women of Mass Distraction."

While due to the small size of their talent pool, london_red politely declined Nemo's offer of a friendly, he remained in bullish mood when asked if he really thought Iran stood a chance in the tournament.

"Without doubt. Come the final, I'm confident it will be a case of 'Ayatollah'd you so'".

Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, May 26, 2014, 14:05:42 »

Clap

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Talk Talk

« Reply #2 on: Monday, May 26, 2014, 14:12:01 »

The plucky underdogs  Cheesy
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Monday, May 26, 2014, 19:05:08 »

Burkas are allowed.

Clems Army!
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, May 29, 2014, 08:48:46 »

There must be an abundance of slutty burka pics somewhere...

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: