Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: What Has Happened  (Read 1670 times)
Crozzer

Ignore
« on: Sunday, February 26, 2006, 18:57:11 »

There appears to be a pattern:

Rotherham (H): 2:3, Gave Away Silly Goals, did not deserve anything.

Reserves, Bristol Rovers (H): 0:5, "wasted afternon," Iffy.

Forest: Most players did not deserve the steam off the urine from the post match wizz.

Suddenly, a number of players cannot or will not play a decent game of football.  Before the next two games there has to be a drastic change, or it's Rochadale at home next August.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, February 26, 2006, 19:26:04 »

This added to some other evidence, leads me to think something has gone very wrong at the CG......not sure what, but it may be linked to the players contract situations.

I'm guessing that a number have decided to leave....which has caused a rift with those that are staying.
Crozzer

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, February 26, 2006, 19:38:06 »

That's what I am getting at.  They have lost concentration, some of them must be ticked off.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, February 26, 2006, 20:54:43 »

as Reg said, its all about the contracts isnt it.

I expect a number of players have already got their agents out looking for better league one deals because they feel they are above playing in league two.
Crozzer

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, February 26, 2006, 21:06:30 »

If Reg says it's about contracts, it's about contracts.  The timing is rather too coincidental.  

The Forest camp weren't getting too excited after Saturday. must have realized the opposition had their brains in next season.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, February 26, 2006, 21:19:09 »

its all gone tits up hasn't it really? i dont hold out much hope for the remainder of the campaign i really dont
Crozzer

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, February 26, 2006, 21:31:59 »

The Book of Clough has been transgressed.   It is written by Clough that players had not have any worries, concerns, or distractions on match days.  He wouldn't allow players to drive themselves to the away ground.  They had to take the coach.  Even the concern of getting to the ground on time was too much for Cloughie.  

I suggest that the Book of Clough is observed, starting tommorow morning at Wanborough.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Sunday, February 26, 2006, 21:44:20 »

i agree with Crozzer tbh! iffy needs advice so why not from the great man himself?
flammableBen

« Reply #8 on: Monday, February 27, 2006, 06:02:18 »

Contracts seems like a good bet. Only other thing I can think of is if the clubs done it's old skool not being able to afford to pay the players wages. They don't normally manage to keep that quiet though, unless it happens more often than I think.
flammableBen

« Reply #9 on: Monday, February 27, 2006, 06:02:54 »

Contracts seems like a good bet. Only other thing I can think of is if the clubs done it's old skool not being able to afford to pay the players wages. They don't normally manage to keep that quiet though, unless it happens more often than I think.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: