Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 10   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Fuel strike  (Read 17856 times)
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, March 28, 2012, 18:26:16 »

Cheers for the tip. Straight in, brimmed it and straight out again Smiley

No probs. I read your status on facebook that West Swindon was a catastrophe and given I was going to fill up in Asda or Sainsbury's on the way home it's saved me a lot of bother, especially as my car was red lining too. So cheers to you too.
STFC_Manc

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, March 28, 2012, 18:30:32 »

All this panick buying will mean there will be plenty of fuel next week? or will people keep topping up?  I have half a tank and that will last me nearly a week.
WR5

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, March 28, 2012, 18:34:23 »

I'll ride my (push) bike to work so I don't care <\ smug annoying cunt>

carbonwhite

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, March 28, 2012, 18:41:06 »

same in the shell garage at the end of pinehurst road
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, March 28, 2012, 18:49:35 »

Fill up and dont pay...

Thatll stiff em Wink
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, March 28, 2012, 19:13:13 »

It's not the governments fault. It's years and years of all for one and all for culture that exists in human genetics and fueled by the i must have before you culture in the west.
Not the government's fault?  They advised people to go out and stock up and keep their cars topped up.  It's led to a panic buying spree.  If they hadn't offered the "advice" this wouild not have occurred today!
otanswell

Fuck em all...

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, March 28, 2012, 19:14:39 »

The strikers should be sacked. Why the concern over safety now? the cunts have been driving tankers for years.

i bet bob crow is in the thick of this too, the cunt

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, March 28, 2012, 19:20:42 »

i love bob crow
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Wednesday, March 28, 2012, 19:23:11 »

As a lorry driver i have some sympathy for the fuel tanker drivers to be honest and i dont reckon they will strike.
It is a very stressfull job made more stressfull with falling standards..ie less training and literally people on the forecourt who havnt got a clue.
Fact is they all have families...and mortgages and the vote is overwhelming not just the union pulling rank so it isn't just a militant few.
If you have ever driven a tanker or been met at a forecourt by some person who hasnt a clue which is happening more and more to the drivers then as i said more people may have a little more sympathy.
Fact is i have never been on strike and probably never will....but then i am not driving fuel around all day with the dangers that go with that.
fatbasher

« Reply #24 on: Wednesday, March 28, 2012, 19:42:43 »

Not the government's fault?  They advised people to go out and stock up and keep their cars topped up.  It's led to a panic buying spree.  If they hadn't offered the "advice" this wouild not have occurred today!
[/quote

And you believe everything a politician says? It's greed. It is a similar trait that you'll find on a sinking ship. It is everyone for them selves, as I said human nature.
Flashheart

« Reply #25 on: Wednesday, March 28, 2012, 19:51:01 »

It's greed. It is a similar trait that you'll find on a sinking ship. It is everyone for them selves, as I said human nature.

Even more reason not to say something stupid then
wiggy
Whippet fancying, T-shirt flogging cunt

Whippet Fancier

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Wednesday, March 28, 2012, 19:52:54 »

Filled up my work car a couple of days ago, and that will last until next Tuesday.

My wife just got home and said her car was nearly empty, so I had to go out and endure a huge queue in Devizes on LOndon Road. People getting very stressy and pumps running out, Idiots.

Thank [insert deity of choice] for beer and peanuts
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Wednesday, March 28, 2012, 20:19:45 »

Fuck fuck fuck panic panic panic

LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Wednesday, March 28, 2012, 20:29:59 »

Which station in Old Town, the expensive one by Co-Op? I need to hand in my most important assignment tomorrow and don't have enough petrol to get to and from Bristol...

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #29 on: Wednesday, March 28, 2012, 20:44:31 »

Yes by co-op. It's not that expensive, even 2p a lite more is only going to be a couple of quid on your tank
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 10   Go Up
Print
Jump to: