Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 10   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Most famous person you have met (and spoke to them)?  (Read 16111 times)
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 16:11:44 »

but my most memorable moment was when sharing red wine and brie sandwich with David Lynch over two days at Stockholm Film Festival in 2002 however!
This is the best.
shady

Free the Etuhu one!!

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 16:18:17 »

John Pienaar has a son, eh? Well that makes me feel a lot less uneasy. My encounter with him was on Whitehall. I was in a phone box and I noticed him leaning against a wall opposite and giving me flirtatious looks  Eek
Panda Paws

Arse

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 16:20:46 »

Geoff Hurst and Nobby Styles - top blokes.

Oh and Stuart Hall .. also top bloke.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 16:22:22 »

but my most memorable moment was when sharing red wine and brie sandwich with David Lynch over two days at Stockholm Film Festival in 2002 however!

Must have been a big sandwich Huh?
Nick Bamosomi
Bitter & Twisted

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 16:23:11 »

Graham Hill presented me with a prize at our school Prizegiving

Never , under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same  night
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 16:24:10 »

Graham Hill presented me with a prize at our school Prizegiving

Giving away your age there Yes
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #21 on: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 16:38:56 »

JJEDMUNDS, refreshingly honest account. Although Carol Decker saved my best mate from drowning. She was a lifeguard at our local baths, so she can be excused  Clap

Fair play Shady, but she was arrogant and ignorant to my wife and almost knocked her out...accidentally admittedly, an elbow in the face, but never apologised. Even though we had been talking just before then!

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Sussex

« Reply #22 on: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 16:47:24 »

Working with the band I have met many famous singers and lots of footballers, most of which are nice people, some are arseholes of the highest calibre.

David Seaman, Lee Dixon, Peter Beardsley, Matt Le Tissier, Peter Shilton, Ian Wright, all were top blokes.

With the band I have met Suggs & all the members of Madness, Neville Staple, Toots (Toots and the Maytals), Buster Bloodvessel has slept in my bed, Eddie Tudorpole (mad as fuck), Gary Glitter, Captain Sensible, Rankin Roger, Reel Big Fish (arrogant), Gareth Chilcott (a personal mate of mine), Paolo Nuttini (twat), Magic Numbers (arrogant drunks), Newton Faulkner (twat), Dr and the Medics (mental), Toyah (lovely lady), Carol Decker (not lovely lady), Limahl (twat), Rick Astley (great bloke), Nathan Moore (Brother Beyond - nice bloke), Go West (80's group) and loads more but can't remember right now.

Why did you leave out Musical Youth?  Smiley
adje

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 16:48:08 »

Vic Reeves,Paul O'Grady and Julian Clary all live(d) in my village.All of em are a bit meh

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
shady

Free the Etuhu one!!

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 16:49:49 »

I heard Nathan was a decent chap, however....

In 2004 Moore was fined £250 at Highbury Corner Magistrates Court in London after he pleaded guilty to soliciting a female police officer in the Kings Cross red light area of the city. Beers
Peter Venkman

« Reply #25 on: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 16:52:37 »

Why did you leave out Musical Youth?  Smiley

Fuck me yeah I forgot about them! they were top lads!

Peter Venkman

« Reply #26 on: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 16:54:15 »

I heard Nathan was a decent chap, however....

In 2004 Moore was fined £250 at Highbury Corner Magistrates Court in London after he pleaded guilty to soliciting a female police officer in the Kings Cross red light area of the city. Beers

Yeah I spoke to him about that, he was genuinely embarressed! but did laugh about it! hes recently had another child, just before Christmas and is loving life again.

shady

Free the Etuhu one!!

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 17:00:09 »

Fair do's jjedmonds, sounds like a very decent guy, especially being able to openly mock his own indiscretions. Pass on my regards. Any chance of an autograph?

Peter Venkman

« Reply #28 on: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 17:02:03 »

Fair do's jjedmonds, sounds like a very decent guy, especially being able to openly mock his own indiscretions. Pass on my regards. Any chance of an autograph?

Yeah there is actually, I am seeing him the end of February, message me and I will arrange it.

stfcinbmth

« Reply #29 on: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 17:06:54 »

Shady's a celebrity stalker
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 10   Go Up
Print
Jump to: