Pages: 1 ... 108 109 110 [111]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New Manager thread part (96837494)  (Read 135150 times)
Outletred

Ignore
« Reply #1650 on: Today at 20:34:27 »

Clem Morfuni knows jack shit about football. So will be surprised if the new manager is anyone but Gunning.

The fact he is on his 6th manager in 3 years says how incompetent the clown is running a football club
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #1651 on: Today at 20:38:31 »

Clem Morfuni knows jack shit about football. So will be surprised if the new manager is anyone but Gunning.

The fact he is on his 6th manager in 3 years says how incompetent the clown is running a football club
But is there anyone else who’s been to his house ??.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #1652 on: Today at 20:53:05 »

But is there anyone else who’s been to his house ??.
The postman...a DHL courier... Jehovah's witness...pizza delivery?
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #1653 on: Today at 20:55:52 »

I think we have to be a bit objective here.

On the face of it, Garner was potentially a good appointment. A risk, but he had backing and was given a decent set of players. Losing in the play offs was disappointing as the team was probably good enough to go up.

Lyndsey was a cheap appointment, and we probably got rid of him too quickly. He has done very well at Crawley with a limited budget. Having said that, some of the football we were playing at the end of his tenure was awful!

Morris was hailed by many. A total disaster, but made worse by the fact that his only decent defender was sold and not properly replaced. Then, it appeared as if he really wasn’t trying before he was sacked!

Flynn seemed a good appointment. What a start! Then he couldn’t get the defence right. But, bizarrely, he wasn’t given the recruits from January to turn things around.

Mad Gav. Rumours he doesn’t know what he’s doing. Players who were doing well before dropped off a cliff. Last years PotS seemed to be sidelined (to LB) and has now gone. As has McEachran, who with 59, looked as good as Kinsella (who we let go and was consistently in contention for MotM every game for Chelters in L1.

I think the problem is that there are too many dodgy people squeezing money out of the club. Everything is being done on the cheap. Fix that and we might have a chance of rebuilding. But right now, you could bring in Klopp and he wouldn’t be able to compete with U18s.

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Pages: 1 ... 108 109 110 [111]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: