Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Vale view...  (Read 1120 times)
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« on: Saturday, November 19, 2005, 20:17:14 »

Superb you having a laugh???  We were absolute cack today and the only reason we got a draw was because you were a dire side easily the worst to visit VP this season.

Roberts??  Diving and then he started trying to arrange a fight with a Vale fan! he was cack too really missed a couple of sitters.

As for us well disgusted comes to mind but where do we start???

Foyle has really started to take on Brian Horton's tactical bizzareness and it shown today.

Husbands single handedly tore Wrexham apart in the cup, he was dropped last week and didnt make it today despite us having nearly all our best 11 out injured! Why foyle!
Craig James is very consistent... Consistently crap so why is James in a not Rowland? Rowland is ten times the player and that showed as first thing Ratty did was get some good tackles in.

We definatly need our midfield back from injury it shown today and last week we miss Cummins, Sonner and Birchall, luckily they should all be back within 2 weeks but we have resorted to long ball's when we rarely did knock it about we pulled them apart but sadly they only really did our normal football game on a couple of occassions.

Well done to Husbands he changed the game surely Foyle has to wake up and realise what this lad does.
And why when were 1-0 down does he take Cornes off?Huh?

As for the game was dire. We could off been 2 nil up in ten minutes but then it went caput and Swindon gave a lot of pressure without threatening much. Dissapointed to go 1 down as the goal should have been dealt with, but somehow got back into this. Swindon looked poor again, very poor but injuries or not we were worse today and its not good enough Vale!

If we were poor, what the fuck were they?
STFC_Chris
Charlie Croker

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, November 19, 2005, 20:21:42 »

Im not sure I was listening to the same match as he was watching. :?

The way I heard it, they barely had two chances in the whole match let alone first ten minutes.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, November 19, 2005, 20:23:19 »

i think he needs to book an opticians appointment pretty sharpish  Wink
STFC_Chris
Charlie Croker

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, November 19, 2005, 20:33:56 »

This is a heartfelt apology to all Swindon fans especially those who made the trip north to Vale Park. Port Vale disgraced football with their performance today and then had the nerve to nick an equaliser towards the end.

From the word go you outran us, passed the ball better and seemed to actually want to win the game. We just didn't have a clue.

We are just a team in decline. The new signings don't seem to capable of playing at this level and some of Foyle's decsions (like taking Cornes off today) have been shocking. I have every confidence that after the defeat we will face next saturday against Southend a section of supporters will be calling for Foyle's head.

Maybe we should go back to Gazza and his consortium begging for a 2nd chance.

Well done to Swindon for their performance today and to their supporters for trying to create an atmosphere. And good luck for the rest of the season

From a Port Vale fan on the 606 messageboard...seems a little more accurate.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, November 19, 2005, 20:48:35 »

Was at work so know nothing but from what I hear we had the game but couldn't finish it.
And Vale were cack
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #5 on: Saturday, November 19, 2005, 22:47:53 »

http://www.onevalefan.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=14572

sums it up

"Swindon File Assault Charge"

"Swindon have just filed a complaint with staffordhire police that they mugged at vale park burslem.
Shouldnt be any problem getting witnesses Cheesy"

:evil:

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, November 20, 2005, 16:55:30 »

from what i heard on the radio, we were robbed. i have the comfort of warmth and a radio at my grandads. bravo to you lot that went. hopefully coming to rotherham away!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: