Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 53   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lindsey gone  (Read 62476 times)
JanAirplaneMan

« Reply #195 on: Saturday, January 7, 2023, 12:16:07 »

The other person touted for the Crawley job Sam Saunders has confirmed he isnt interested in it and is staying as a coach at brentford  so even more likely SL will end up there.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #196 on: Saturday, January 7, 2023, 12:18:13 »

Sorry but all sounds like bollocks to me, so the rumour he resigned appears to be nonsense and we can't even announce that he is talking to Crawley and will join if a deal is made, this is despite over the years literally 100's of clubs have been asked by other clubs for permission to speak to their mangers and have happily announced that its happening.

The same shite happened in the summer with Garner didn't it, what us different with us compared with other clubs?
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #197 on: Saturday, January 7, 2023, 12:19:45 »

The same shite happened in the summer with Garner didn't it, what us different with us compared with other clubs?

In the words of John McGreal - ‘Its Swindon Town!’
The Grim Reaper

Ignore
« Reply #198 on: Saturday, January 7, 2023, 12:21:26 »

Probably all the skeletons in the background arguing who owns said club.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #199 on: Saturday, January 7, 2023, 12:21:46 »

Sorry but all sounds like bollocks to me, so the rumour he resigned appears to be nonsense and we can't even announce that he is talking to Crawley and will join if a deal is made, this is despite over the years literally 100's of clubs have been asked by other clubs for permission to speak to their mangers and have happily announced that its happening.

Not sure if I dreamt it but I think I read that Crawley's initial approach was 'illegal' and perhaps neither club is able to say anything due to legal matters?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #200 on: Saturday, January 7, 2023, 12:24:17 »

The other person touted for the Crawley job Sam Saunders has confirmed he isnt interested in it and is staying as a coach at brentford
Why the hell would someone on good Premiership coaching wages prefer to take the job at a team who have had 2 managers by Christmas and at a club whos finances are extremely precarious at risk of losing everything if he went there for little reward.

His decision makes perfect sense.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
DMC

« Reply #201 on: Saturday, January 7, 2023, 18:28:54 »

Those statements usually come out when the club gives the other club permission. If there are legal reasons why they can't say anything then they won't. Not sure why everyone is so needy demanding answers or even statements to say they can't say anything
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #202 on: Saturday, January 7, 2023, 18:30:11 »

Where did the original Lindsey had gone scource come from🤔

So, give no fucks
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #203 on: Saturday, January 7, 2023, 18:31:31 »

it's natural when such a rumour surfaces with unexpected reasons attached to seek official confirmation.

Of course the club are acting correctly. What would they gain by withholding information they were free to share?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #204 on: Saturday, January 7, 2023, 18:33:57 »

Quote from: Jimmy QuitMoaning
Where did the original Lindsey had gone scource come from🤔
sky sports reporter
skiptotheLouMacari

« Reply #205 on: Saturday, January 7, 2023, 19:06:13 »

sky sports reporter

Also if they're was no truth in it both Lindsey and the club would have said so
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #206 on: Saturday, January 7, 2023, 19:07:34 »

sky sports reporter

Thanks Batch as I was at work and missed the opening thread.

So, give no fucks
DMC

« Reply #207 on: Saturday, January 7, 2023, 19:20:20 »

it's natural when such a rumour surfaces with unexpected reasons attached to seek official confirmation.

Of course the club are acting correctly. What would they gain by withholding information they were free to share?
Theres seeking and there is being silly though. Some of the usual shit being thrown around is just stupid
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #208 on: Saturday, January 7, 2023, 20:00:46 »

The AB AKA the new club management are adopting the royal families moto. Don’t complain and don’t explain. In other words 🤫🤐🤫🤐🤫🤐🤫🤐🤫🤐 or if you need to be told in words. We will say what we want to say when we are ready to say it.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #209 on: Saturday, January 7, 2023, 20:21:03 »

Just waiting for the kiss & tell stories 😀

So, give no fucks
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 53   Go Up
Print
Jump to: