Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 ... 34   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Official Swindon 0-1 Carlisle Matchday Thread  (Read 62228 times)
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #375 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 18:26:14 »

had a few sherberts today?
Maybe,wish i had more after that total shower of shit. Limp wristed bunch of cunts
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #376 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 18:27:04 »

Limp wristed bunch of cunts
Not impressed with the throw-ins then DRS?
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #377 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 18:31:24 »

Not impressed with fuckall today
stfcinbmth

« Reply #378 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 18:31:33 »

Looking forward now to next week. Think we'll scab a 1-0 Doh
RJack

Ignore
« Reply #379 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 18:31:39 »

I thought we looked better when Prutton and Ferry came on too we just lacked that finish.  Obika tried his best and i think he'll come good. I hate to say it but I think we need a Pericard type player up front who will draw the defenders away from Benyon & Obika to get them goals.  Dossevi is truly awful 2nd touch of the game and it goes straight to the Carlisle player who scores a 35 yarder.

Caddis rightly got man of the match today he is settling in to the team.  Despite the loss i still remain confident we'll stay up but we need to get that elusive win soo and another striker is Benyon is injured long term
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #380 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 18:33:20 »

I thought we looked better when Prutton and Ferry came on too we just lacked that finish.  Obika tried his best and i think he'll come good. I hate to say it but I think we need a Pericard type player up front who will draw the defenders away from Benyon & Obika to get them goals.  Dossevi is truly awful 2nd touch of the game and it goes straight to the Carlisle player who scores a 35 yarder.

Caddis rightly got man of the match today he is settling in to the team.  Despite the loss i still remain confident we'll stay up but we need to get that elusive win soo and another striker is Benyon is injured long term
Do you get your crack cheap?
Spencer_White

« Reply #381 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 18:33:41 »

To be fair to the moaners, only a win would have sufficed today.

What a complete shambles 2011 has been at STFC. A complete and utter disgrace.

GAME OVER.
RJack

Ignore
« Reply #382 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 18:35:41 »

Do you get your crack cheap?

No just blind optimism.  It's never over until it's over but we do miss a strong player up front to to feed Benyon or Obika
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #383 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 18:41:06 »

I've just got home, and not read this thread yet, but what a load of bollocks that was, not only that but Joey Beauchamp was featured in the official match-day programme. Is someone taking the piss or what?
« Last Edit: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 18:42:39 by ghanimah » Logged

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
NorwayRed
Not quite Hitler

Ignore
« Reply #384 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 18:44:27 »

Do you know what his other interests are?

His other interests is hookers and cellphones

I'd say if he'd only pay attention to his communcation interests, he'd rather still be the chairman of Hungerford FC

The fact that he's paid off the former owners at Swindon, done brilliant things to get the club in balance (even plus profit) is very much accepted - but the way he has run the management staff business at STFC surely tells me (hopefully; us all) that he is not the most competent guy in judging what kind of manager is best for a football club. I mean; Maurice Malpas??

(No, Coz - I'm not saying I would done a better job. I would not)

I wonder what role Jeremy Wray and his betting firm partners have in negotiating and scouting managers/coaching staff::

Paul Sturrock recommended Maurice Malpas to the club. In other words, Fitton didn't really make the signing - only the formal parts of it.

Danny Wilson wasn't even in the runnings when we were searching for a new manager. He was still at Hartlepool. Then he got sacked (resigned? oh, he wouldn't...!), and suddenly came into the limelight as the new Swindon manager. Did DW come forward to Fitton him self?

Fitton has done a good great deal for the club, and I love him for that. I just don't think he (or Paul Sturrock) is the man to find us the right kind of manager.

Can we afford to buy Nicky Hammond off Reading as our Football Director?? I would forgive him the two points lost at London Road back in the glory days if so!  Huh?

Ran the fanclub: Swindon Town Supporters Club of Norway between 1992 and 1998. Now runs the non-commercial online website for Norwegian Swindon-fans.

Twitter: duncanshearer
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #385 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 18:44:44 »

I've just got home, and not read this thread yet, but what a load of bollocks that was, not only that but Joey Beauchamp was featured in the official match-day programme. Is someone taking the piss or what?

Here is a link so you can print out a copy:

http://thetownend.com/index.php/topic,42877.0.html

What a fucking own goal that is.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #386 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 18:45:59 »

Oh my

Things get better but they never get good
NorwayRed
Not quite Hitler

Ignore
« Reply #387 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 18:46:32 »

I wish this was Football Manager 2011

Ran the fanclub: Swindon Town Supporters Club of Norway between 1992 and 1998. Now runs the non-commercial online website for Norwegian Swindon-fans.

NorwayRed
Not quite Hitler

Ignore
« Reply #388 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 18:47:54 »

Doh Oh dear...

NorwayRed
Not quite Hitler

Ignore
« Reply #389 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 18:49:05 »

Danny Wilson sacked!

Paul Bodin temporary manager rest of the season

Pint

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 ... 34   Go Up
Print
Jump to: