Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: TrustSTFC - direction & AGM  (Read 24378 times)
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #240 on: Today at 10:03:38 »

The most professional thing to have a club crest attached to it in quite some time. If this does not convey the message, nothing will.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #241 on: Today at 10:52:51 »

What is very worrying is the club believe there was a minority on social media that was noisy - do they not realize that social media is the way of the world nowadays and why would you get 95% of people on social media with the same or similar opinion, if it was a 50/50 split then you could understand but it isn't.

Sadly it seems that Clem & Co have stuck their fingers in their ears then buried their head in the sand (just to ensure they cant hear or see anything) and decided that we have had a great season, they are doing a wonderful job and long may it continue.

Kudos to the Trust for the survey, lets hope Clem & Co read and dissect and actually realize the noisy minority on social media are representing of the fan base after all.
TailBetweenLegs

Ignore
« Reply #242 on: Today at 10:57:42 »

Sad thing is that if you walked past them now and asked what the figures were that the trust had just released they wouldn't know, they don't give a fuck what we think. They know best
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #243 on: Today at 11:14:56 »

Trust email suggests 10% of people aren't renewing their season tickets, but its actually more like 15.7% as they don't appear to exclude people who don't have season tickets from their calculations.

At a worst case scenario for the club, if everyone of the 26% of the undecided don't renew, we'll be looking at 52.9% not renewing.

(Although this is assuming that all the undecided are current season ticket holders, without it being broken down between undecided current and undecided not current, the data becomes a bit more foggy)
We are reforming this question for next time to avoid any grey areas in the data

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #244 on: Today at 11:17:46 »

What is very worrying is the club believe there was a minority on social media that was noisy - do they not realize that social media is the way of the world nowadays and why would you get 95% of people on social media with the same or similar opinion, if it was a 50/50 split then you could understand but it isn't.

I agree with the sentiment, but we all know of many fans that go to games who have little or no Social Media presence, or don’t believe any of what is posted.

They will be among the 3k that will renew their ST’s regardless.

I don’t know how you get them to understand what is going on
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #245 on: Today at 11:28:44 »

I agree with the sentiment, but we all know of many fans that go to games who have little or no Social Media presence, or don’t believe any of what is posted.

They will be among the 3k that will renew their ST’s regardless.

I don’t know how you get them to understand what is going on
This.

As I found out myself chatting to mates who do not use any social media before the Morecambe game.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #246 on: Today at 12:09:27 »

Surely the most amazing stat is that ONLY 93% of people were dissatisfied with the first team performance, that means that 7% were satisfied with our worst season in living memory  Doh
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #247 on: Today at 12:15:35 »

Surely the most amazing stat is that ONLY 93% of people were dissatisfied with the first team performance, that means that 7% were satisfied with our worst season in living memory  Doh
7% of people did not understand the question.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #248 on: Today at 12:26:38 »

They are the ones that believe repeatedly shouting 'get it forward' makes a blind bit of difference to what happens on the pitch.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #249 on: Today at 12:29:25 »

We are reforming this question for next time to avoid any grey areas in the data

If we are being super nit picky (and this survey is going to be a yearly thing) I think a ‘I really don’t care / null’ option needs to be added when being asked how satisfied / dissatisfied we are with something - particularly when on the previous page we are asked what is important to us.

For example, I haven’t bought anything to eat at a Swindon game for 20 odd years (and even then it was only because the girl behind the kiosk was a school friend of my mate and under charged him every time) so i answered that, that wasn’t important to me at all - then a minute later i was asked how satisfied I was with the food that isn’t important to me….not sure I can be satisfied / dissatisfied with something I haven’t sampled for 20 years.

Similar to the women’s team progress, signings & ticket prices. Not important to me therefore my satisfied / dissatisfied opinion is null.
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #250 on: Today at 12:31:05 »

If we are being super nit picky (and this survey is going to be a yearly thing) I think a ‘I really don’t care / null’ option needs to be added when being asked how satisfied / dissatisfied we are with something - particularly when on the previous page we are asked what is important to us.

For example, I haven’t bought anything to eat at a Swindon game for 20 odd years (and even then it was only because the girl behind the kiosk was a school friend of my mate and under charged him every time) so i answered that, that wasn’t important to me at all - then a minute later i was asked how satisfied I was with the food that isn’t important to me….not sure I can be satisfied / dissatisfied with something I haven’t sampled for 20 years.

Similar to the women’s team progress, signings & ticket prices. Not important to me therefore my satisfied / dissatisfied opinion is null.
Yup, we've also factored that in

edit - Thanks DIV, didn't want to seem ungrateful
« Last Edit: Today at 12:44:00 by Bennett » Logged

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
TailBetweenLegs

Ignore
« Reply #251 on: Today at 12:52:32 »

I found Keiran Maguires little bit early very interesting and kind of confirmed my initial thoughts that Clem is clearly being led by others with this
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #252 on: Today at 13:26:35 »

Credit where it's due - great work from the Trust
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #253 on: Today at 13:37:10 »

Perhaps they were the season ticket holders who only went against creepy.
Oldwembley69

Ignore
« Reply #254 on: Today at 13:53:42 »

Credit where it's due - great work from the Trust

Agree 100%. The main issue now is will we get a response to all these concerns?  Very much doubt it! If not, then whats next?
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: