Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: PAOLO DI CANIO TO RETURN PETITION!  (Read 61356 times)
Trashbat?

Ignore
« Reply #240 on: Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 14:29:19 »

I agree some of his signings weren't great but that has been done to death. Every manager makes bad signings though - a quick search on Arsene Wenger's transfer dealings will back that theory up - so that kind of isn't the point. The general consensus on here seems to be that we were at the foot of the administration door due to PDC'S spending, which isn't the case. He was given money that he was, I'm guessing, told was freely available to spend. He was hardly going to go and open an ISA was he??

PDC was given a huge budget which he spent, yet he kept asking for more.

GoSWINDON
Making the best out of the little I have.

going for a poo see you in two

Ignore
« Reply #241 on: Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 14:37:06 »

I am not surprised people dont want PDC back , ( i would personally ) i am not surprised there is disappointment in the way he left , but what staggers me is the seeming amount of hatred for him , its as if some people kept quiet during the good times on the pitch building up there anger for when something like this happened . The success he brought has been rubbished / forgotten.

NO-one seems to know exactly what went on behind the scenes but on the pitch he has been a success , please people remember that even if you are glad he's gone.

If I Don't See You Through  Week, I'll See You Through Window
flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #242 on: Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 14:39:29 »

I am not surprised people dont want PDC back , ( i would personally ) i am not surprised there is disappointment in the way he left , but what staggers me is the seeming amount of hatred for him , its as if some people kept quiet during the good times on the pitch building up there anger for when something like this happened . The success he brought has been rubbished / forgotten.

NO-one seems to know exactly what went on behind the scenes but on the pitch he has been a success , please people remember that even if you are glad he's gone.

Oh fuck off, you're the exact sort of person who'd have a go at the moaners for the last year and a half. Now you're saying that we can't moan because we didn't do enough moaning. Fucking moan police. Moan.
FormerlyPlymRed

Ignore
« Reply #243 on: Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 14:46:28 »

The success he brought has been rubbished / forgotten.

Bullshit.

No-one has forgotten the success on the pitch and are glad that he's gone but he has gone. Most are just saying MOVE ON. He has left, get on with it. No good crying about and setting up a petition etc as he already knows that we (the fans) wanted him to stay as the H'pool game and basically every other game has shown that.

IMO if he wanted to still be manager of this club, he would. He isn't in charge, so find someone else who wants to be.
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #244 on: Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 14:48:09 »

Bullshit.

No-one has forgotten the success on the pitch and are glad that he's gone but he has gone. Most are just saying MOVE ON. He has left, get on with it. No good crying about and setting up a petition etc as he already knows that we (the fans) wanted him to stay as the H'pool game and basically every other game has shown that.

IMO if he wanted to still be manager of this club, he would. He isn't in charge, so find someone else who wants to be.

This.
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #245 on: Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 14:52:19 »

Good post PlymRed. It was Di Canio's decision to walk, he has, lets move on and get someone who wants to manage the club in! (Hopefully as soon as we can after last night's showing)

#VivaKenBarlow!
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #246 on: Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 14:55:49 »

Bullshit.

This.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
GoSWINDON

Ignore
« Reply #247 on: Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 14:59:47 »

Bullshit.

i have moved on , as ive said i understand people not wanting him back . Read through the posts u will see the people belittling what he has achieved , thats what im getting at .

Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #248 on: Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 15:00:53 »

Bullshit.

Precisely how I feel.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
GoSWINDON

Ignore
« Reply #249 on: Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 15:01:58 »

Oh fuck off, you're the exact sort of person who'd have a go at the moaners for the last year and a half. Now you're saying that we can't moan because we didn't do enough moaning. Fucking moan police. Moan.

just cant understand  the negativity toward him . That is all .

FormerlyPlymRed

Ignore
« Reply #250 on: Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 15:07:21 »

just cant understand  the negativity toward him . That is all .
He preached about loyalty etc and showed none to us when is mattered which I imagine is what has caused the negativity amongst people towards him (certainly what pissed me off). Also, the last two weeks have been fucking shit (Tranmere aside) so if people want to moan about PDC then fair enough in my books as it's better moaning about someone who is no longer part of our club than moaning about the players/new board etc - they are the ones who need our support.

COYR
GoSWINDON

Ignore
« Reply #251 on: Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 15:11:43 »

He preached about loyalty etc and showed none to us when is mattered which I imagine is what has caused the negativity amongst people towards him (certainly what pissed me off). Also, the last two weeks have been fucking shit (Tranmere aside) so if people want to moan about PDC then fair enough in my books as it's better moaning about someone who is no longer part of our club than moaning about the players/new board etc - they are the ones who need our support.

COYR

But then people preach about moving on and then constantly moan about what he's done . ( not  you , but alot off others , thats what im getting at )

flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #252 on: Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 15:15:05 »

I can't understand the positivity towards him. I think a lot of people will support Swindon whatever happens, and have got so used to defending the gobby fuckprick, that they can't stop even now that he's finally and inevitably ran away throwing toys everywhere in full toddler style strop.

It's like a County Ground Stockholm Syndrome.
dalumpimunki

Ignore
« Reply #253 on: Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 15:19:39 »

I can't understand the positivity towards him. I think a lot of people will support Swindon whatever happens, and have got so used to defending the gobby fuckprick, that they can't stop even now that he's finally and inevitably ran away throwing toys everywhere in full toddler style strop.

Quite...

..never go back.
GoSWINDON

Ignore
« Reply #254 on: Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 15:23:54 »

I can't understand the positivity towards him. , I think a lot of people will support Swindon whatever happensand have got so used to defending the gobby fuckprick, that they can't stop even now that he's finally and inevitably ran away throwing toys everywhere in full toddler style strop.

What a strange thing to say on a STFC football forum .

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19   Go Up
Print
Jump to: