Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: In-laws and ladders  (Read 3037 times)
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« on: Thursday, November 17, 2005, 15:07:39 »

Bad news possibly for the next test match, Tres 's father in law has  "seriously injured " himself falling off a ladder.So our only batsman in any kind of form may come back home,he will make his mind up in the next 24 hours Sad
Its looking good on the Virgil front though Smiley

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
STFC Village

« Reply #1 on: Thursday, November 17, 2005, 15:10:56 »

In-law? Fuck that, there's a test to win*

*Before Ralph starts getting pissy, i'm joking
McLovin

« Reply #2 on: Thursday, November 17, 2005, 15:14:32 »

I hate you Village.  Always taking things one step too far etc etc... Wink
STFC Village

« Reply #3 on: Thursday, November 17, 2005, 15:15:44 »

6 hours naughty corner :shake:
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, November 17, 2005, 15:23:21 »

For fucks sake they're not even blood relations. Oh no, this guy I'm not even related to hurt his finger falling off a ladder. Get a grip you soft cunt! The England cricket team are a disgrace, bunch of primadonnas. :x They should tell him to get fucking playing or he'll be falling from something a lot higher than a ladder.

Lazy fucker clearly just wants a break, I'll give him a break, one of his legs.
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, November 17, 2005, 15:28:53 »

Sorry village is a bad influence, I take that back.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #6 on: Thursday, November 17, 2005, 15:48:57 »

Cheesy
STFC Village

« Reply #7 on: Thursday, November 17, 2005, 16:00:19 »

Quote from: "larwood"
Its looking good on the Virgil front though Smiley
Michael Vaughan has given a clear indication that he will play in the second Test against Pakistan, which begins in Faisalabad on Sunday.

The England captain missed his side's defeat in the opening Test in Multan after suffering a knee injury in a warm-up match.

It was initially feared that he might miss the entire series, but he is confident the injury has cleared sufficiently for him to play, even though he accepts he is taking a risk.

"The rehabilitation process has gone well and it would be a risk worth taking," said the 31-year-old, who has a history of knee trouble.

"We are one-nil down so it's a risk worth taking. Had the series been nil-nil, I would not have taken this risk," he said.

"I recovered after missing the first Test (against New Zealand) last year as well and I am very hopeful that I'll play in the second Test. From tomorrow I will start training with the team."

\ Cheesy /
Nils

« Reply #8 on: Thursday, November 17, 2005, 16:54:32 »

Quote from: "Ben Wah Balls"
For fucks sake they're not even blood relations. Oh no, this guy I'm not even related to hurt his finger falling off a ladder. Get a grip you soft cunt! The England cricket team are a disgrace, bunch of primadonnas. :x They should tell him to get fucking playing or he'll be falling from something a lot higher than a ladder.

Didn't hear you saying that when we won the ashes. You dont becoime a bad team overnight!

http://thetownend.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5830&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=165
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Thursday, November 17, 2005, 18:07:29 »

Quote from: "Nils"
Quote from: "Ben Wah Balls"

Didn't hear you saying that when we won the ashes. You dont becoime a bad team overnight!

http://thetownend.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5830&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=165

I was only joking!
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Friday, November 18, 2005, 08:25:58 »

Tres has decided to stay Smiley ,but whether he will be distracted or last the whole tour is still a question.Lest we forget  Struss too,due to his inability to use birth control he will probably miss the last test Sad I'm begining to think this tour is cursed.

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Friday, November 18, 2005, 19:11:28 »

i didn't think we would do well on this tour anyway. 1 because we had a good ashes so needed something to bring us down to our level and 2 because pakistan isn't australia in cricket terms if you get what i mean!
fatbury

« Reply #12 on: Friday, November 18, 2005, 19:26:18 »

2nd Test is crucial ... heres hoping KP can find his form ... at least Pakistan have woes too with those bowlers being questioned about their actions .. Shabbir likely to be dropped

Id go for Vaughny in for Collingwood and Anderson in for Udal ..
Spud

« Reply #13 on: Friday, November 18, 2005, 19:53:33 »

But the next Test match surface is suppose to be a spinners wicket.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: